Rabid UGA Fan said....

LOL, no Georgia fan is actually concerned about Pruitt staying at UT.
As much as I disagree usually with BeardedVol he’s right here. Tennessee nor Pruitt concern Georgia or Bama. Hell Pruitt doesn’t concern Florida or South Carolina.

Reactions: 08Vol
All this talk about how stupid, ball licking, crap eating etc. UGA fans are, why would anyone think we should listen to their Suddenly Brilliant take on things? Now, a couple of years ago, they said the same thing about boy butch as they were leaving Neyland-remember?

Another reason I call this place Groundhog Day.

Hire coach, praise his introduction press conference, declares he's "the guy", says he inherited the "biggest mess ever", says he needs 5 years, says he needs "his guys", says other fans praise the hire/is "the guy"/is scared of him", then fast forward 2 seasons and most of the same people doing the former now say he's garbage and they knew he was never going to make it.

Rinse and repeat.

Another reason I call this place Groundhog Day.

Hire coach, praise his introduction press conference, declares he's "the guy", says he inherited the "biggest mess ever", says he needs 5 years, says he needs "his guys", says other fans praise the hire/is "the guy"/is scared of him", then fast forward 2 seasons and most of the same people doing the former now say he's garbage and they knew he was never going to make it.

Rinse and repeat.
Whats awesome is we get to do it again if Pruitt doesn't shift paths.

Practice makes perfection.

Reactions: 08Vol and Behr
"Inferiority Complex U" in the SEC is either LSU or Auburn. Both comparing themselves to Alabama.

If anything, Georgia's fanbase has a superiority complex, particularly since Kirby arrived. A lot of their fans think that since they won the SEC and played for the title a couple years ago, that puts them on par with what Alabama has done since Saban got there.
Wouldn't we like to be in their shoes though instead of our own? I would.

He admitted that the VOLS played a good first quarter and a half and had them worried. He is hoping that Pruitt gets run off...... he's afraid that if Pruitt gets another class or two of his own recruits that the VOLS will actually be competitive. Good to hear that hard core Dawgs think Pruitt is a threat. Now let's silence those cowbells Saturday!!!!
Just wondering, just what is a 77-foot Vol? Perhaps you meant to use '77 Vol as your user name.

Sounds like Uncle Lou again. He is a Georgia fan, and is scared of Pruitt. He wants Pruitt fired right now, and he has admitted that he wants Harrison Bailey at UGA, because he has admitted it on his videos everything.

Is Uncle Lou related to Uncle Rico
asking fer a freend

Sounds like a Lewis Grizzard punch line.
For you youngsters, he was a columnist for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for years. He was also one of the funniest people I've ever heard, despite being a UGA graduate.

One of the funniest Grizzard columns I ever read was one he wrote while riding back to Atlanta from Columbia after a Georgia-South Carolina game, in which Georgia lost, prior to SC being in the SEC. It was before the era of political correctness, and Grizzard was notoriously NOT PC anyway. The stream-of-consciousness column was written as he was riding back home with some friends and about what a miserable day it was for the UGAs and how they had to "stop and send the women in for more beer" several times along the drive, etc etc.

One of the funniest Grizzard columns I ever read was one he wrote while riding back to Atlanta from Columbia after a Georgia-South Carolina game, in which Georgia lost, prior to SC being in the SEC. It was before the era of political correctness, and Grizzard was notoriously NOT PC anyway. The stream-of-consciousness column was written as he was riding back home with some friends and about what a miserable day it was for the UGAs and how they had to "stop and send the women in for more beer" several times along the drive, etc etc.
Best Grizzard headline was rumored was...
The great Lewis Grizzard, a 20-year-old newspaper writer in Athens at the time, joined a few of his UGA fraternity brothers the night before the 1967 Georgia-South Carolina game. The fraternity brothers had been lamenting how Bulldog standouts Billy Payne and Happy Dicks would miss the contest against the Gamecocks with injuries. Speaking of Dicks, Grizzard informed the group that if his latest newspaper column was to get by his editor, the next day’s sports section would display "the greatest headline in the history of sports journalism." The next morning, it was evident Grizzard had pulled off the unimaginable—a headline Vince Dooley apparently still maintains is his most memorable ever: DOGS TO PLAY COCKS WITH DICKS OUT.

He admitted that the VOLS played a good first quarter and a half and had them worried. He is hoping that Pruitt gets run off...... he's afraid that if Pruitt gets another class or two of his own recruits that the VOLS will actually be competitive. Good to hear that hard core Dawgs think Pruitt is a threat. Now let's silence those cowbells Saturday!!!!
I think he was having a little "don't throw me in that briar patch" style fun with you.

We're the best one win team in the country...look out!

Yeah, everyone's all diddy with compliments when they win..."don't worry you'll get there...UT's showing progress...you've got some good young talent". Said that in Year 2-3-4 with Butch too. Teams like Oklahoma and former SEC rivals come in, appreciate our fan environment, and leave with a smile on their face, with the obligatory half compliment. All I know is the only thing that helps this team is a win...ON SATURDAY.

There’s smart dogs and dumb dogs. He’s a dumb dog. If Pruitt don’t beat someone meaningful soon, his recruiting is the least of Ga worries. If the opponent wants you to keep the coach, you fire the SOB.

Last edited:

Now that is some convincing stuff....

VN Store

Back