R.I.P. Jim Steinman :(

Brave Volunteer

Rest in peace to one of the absolute greatest songwriters ever! His collaboration with Meat Loaf on the album Bat Out Of Hell is legendary! Writing such memorable songs like Bat Out Of Hell, Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad, Heaven Can Wait, etc. He also collaborated with Meat Loaf again on Bat Out Of Hell 2 and penned the radio hit "I Would Do Anything For Love." He also wrote such huge hits such as Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For A Hero" and "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" and of course Celine Deon's "It's All Coming Back To Me Now."

Reactions: goldenvol
Rest in peace to one of the absolute greatest songwriters ever! His collaboration with Meat Loaf on the album Bat Out Of Hell is legendary! Writing such memorable songs like Bat Out Of Hell, Paradise By The Dashboard Light, Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad, Heaven Can Wait, etc. He also collaborated with Meat Loaf again on Bat Out Of Hell 2 and penned the radio hit "I Would Do Anything For Love." He also wrote such huge hits such as Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For A Hero" and "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" and of course Celine Deon's "It's All Coming Back To Me Now."

One of my all time favorite albums

its one of my desert island records. Every song on that albums is a "do not turn off" song. His songs were just incredible

Took the words right out of my mouth might be a most underrated song on the album

If I ever learn how to play the piano the first thing I'm learning is Heaven can wait

I was lucky enough to see Meat in Nashville some years ago. He did the whole album. And I sang ever word at the top of my lungs with him. I lost my voice for 2 days. And it was worth it.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20

VN Store

Back