Quotes from Mike Griffith - KNS

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
UT athletic director Mike Hamilton has told me that he’s sold on the notion that Buzz has men’s hoops headed in the right direction. I would say next year it would be fair to judge him.  :yikes:

As for the SEC tourney, I think it’s possible the Vols could win a couple of games. They certainly have the talent, and the experience and role-playing looks to have improved as the year has progressed.  :bs:

I don't know what he could have possibly seen that makes him think we could win a game away from TBA, especially in a tournament setting.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 6, 2004 5:57 AM
I don't know what he could have possibly seen that makes him think we could win a game away from TBA, especially in a tournament setting.

Hallucinations, obviously.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 6, 2004 12:54 AM
UT athletic director Mike Hamilton has told me that he’s sold on the notion that Buzz has men’s hoops headed in the right direction. I would say next year it would be fair to judge him.  :yikes:

As for the SEC tourney, I think it’s possible the Vols could win a couple of games. They certainly have the talent, and the experience and role-playing looks to have improved as the year has progressed.  :bs:

I think they forgot the post script to this one:

"HAPPY EARLY APRIL'S FOOL DAY"

C'mon Griff, step away from the crack pipe, s-l-o-w-l-y...............

VN Store

Back