Questions About Tennessee Baseball

WallyBalls

Atom Wrangler
Has it just been this year?
I didn't notice it last year, but I've slept and drank since then. Its possible.

I get a kick out of the song, plus their pregame rituals- Stuff on the dugout rails, Top Gun theme plays, then everyone gets in their spot to watch the pregame hype video. Its like clockwork.

Last edited:

@1RBFjr

To noob me is to love me.
I didn't notice it last year, but I've slept and drank since then. Its possible.

I get a kick out of the song, plus there pregame rituals- Stuff on the dugout rails, Top Gun theme plays, then everyone gets in their spot to watch the pregame hype video. Its like clockwork.
I always got a kick of watching this before games:

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
I’m just using this as an example

View attachment 456289
I understand that the 1 seed plays the 16 seed if it plays out like it should. What happens if there is an upset in one of the other Regionals, would UT play that team since they should play the lowest seed left in the tournament?
No. In your example above, we would play whoever won the Spokane regional.

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
It’s clear that Tennessee has been in the discussion as one of the elite programs for the last 3 years(including the Covid 2020 season)
My question is for you long time UT baseball fans.
When did you realize Tony Vitello was going to be a special coach and when did you realize Tennessee was turning the corner and heading for greatness?
Was there a specific moment or action that you can recall that made you go wow?

VN Store