Question: Who is the better quarterback between Bryce Young and Stetson Bennett?

You can’t be serious? BY without question. I don’t see Bennett even being drafted.

I don't doubt that HH plays in the NFL in the future. Do you think BY has NFL starter talent? From what little I have watched, I think its questionable. Maybe I haven't watched enough....
You haven’t watched enough. He’s better than Tua was in college. Young is one of the smartest QBs when it comes to reading a defense that I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: camp_steveo
9 td’s and 3 int’s
VS
18 ts’s and 3 int’s

This IS a tricky one

Frankly, I think it is Bryce. Well, we beat him. Maybe that says something about tomorrow. I understand that it isn't always about the QB, but in this case, I think that Hook is better than both. Please chime in.
Was this a serious question?

Bryce Young is the most talented, which #s belong to which QB tho?
146/221 66.1% comp 1906 yards 8.6 ypa
181/268 67.5% comp 2349 yards 8.8 ypa
156/219 71.2% comp 2338 yards 10.7 ypa

Good grief, it's Bryce Young. Stetson Bennett the 17th isn't even the best QB on his team. He's just not dumb enough to screw things up for Kirby.

I hope to see Byron Young, Tyler Baron, and sometimes Jeremy Banks hitting Bennett early and often. The more dirt and sky that Stetson sees, the better.

Im sorry, I love Hooker and I think he has the brains and skills to be in the NFL but as far as raw physical talent, Bryce Young is amazing. With a lesser QB, we would beaten Alabama much earlier and ended up with at LEAST a 14 point margin. He simply CARRIED that team.

Stetson is a good and serviceable QB but not anywhere near Bryce's talent IMO. If GA wins tomorrow, it will be because their defense finds a way to slow us down, not because Stetson is a wunderkind.
Bryce is a great qb. Only thing that gives me pause is he’s pretty dang little. Those Dr. Pepper commercials he looks like a 19 year old who should be working at Starbucks or something. Meanwhile Hendon is 6’4”.

I see where you're going with this OP so I'll play devil's advocate. What if Bennett fits his team's scheme just as well as Hooker fits our scheme. Bennett has to be a Trent Dilfer for Georgia; manage the game and don't turnover the ball.

True but does that score 35+ pts?

This is a large part of the basis in my belief that we may spank them. I think we legit blow bama out if you take Bryce young out of that game. He made incredible plays. He’s a Heisman trophy winner. He showed it.

Stetson Bennett is def a scrappy underdog—but I think if he was the QB of that Bama game we win by about 4 scores. Seriously,

I think we beat Georgia tomorrow 49-31.

Not sure about a spank but this is one of the main reasons why I think we win.

If our defense can put Bennet in the same situations we did Ala then we should win. I was in Neyland and B.Y. played incredible. Not sure any qb in the country could have played as well as he did. He scrabled and made multiple throws in one series that most QB's will not in a game. Bennett is good but he isn't B.Y. good.

Bryce Young is one of the top 2 or 3 QBs in the country. Stetson Bennett is not.

Bennett is not even good. Kirsy just needs a warm body to toss to tight ends. If he ecer dis spend $ for a real QB they would be close to unbeatable. He is their weakness. Bryce young is in another league compared to greg brady

Bryce Young, of course. BUT... Stet has a better O-line, Tight Ends, & a deeper RB room.

Frankly, I think it is Bryce. Well, we beat him. Maybe that says something about tomorrow. I understand that it isn't always about the QB, but in this case, I think that Hook is better than both. Please chime in.
Is this one of those trick questions, lol

VN Store

Back