Question for VN'er's in East TN / Smokies.

GreyWolf1129

Get off my planet.
We will be spending a couple of weeks at our cabin in the Smokies. We figure it's as good a place as any to hole up and lay low for a couple of weeks. An added advantage being that the cabin is in an easily defensible position (although I doubt it will come to that), but in any event we decided that this was a good place for us to be for the short term.

We're bringing what we need to survive, but it would be nice to have a few creature comforts, like a cold beer and a medium-rare steak here and there. I know there are a number of VN members in that area, including at least one who lives in or near Gatlinburg, so this post is directed at you.

What's the status of the Food City in Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, and Townsend? Also the Kroger in Pigeon Forge. Is there anything we need to bring that's in short supply up there? We can bring whatever we need, but I'd prefer to travel as light as I can.

Thanks for any info you all can provide.

Reactions: VolNExile
We will be spending a couple of weeks at our cabin in the Smokies. We figure it's as good a place as any to hole up and lay low for a couple of weeks. An added advantage being that the cabin is in an easily defensible position (although I doubt it will come to that), but in any event we decided that this was a good place for us to be for the short term.

We're bringing what we need to survive, but it would be nice to have a few creature comforts, like a cold beer and a medium-rare steak here and there. I know there are a number of VN members in that area, including at least one who lives in or near Gatlinburg, so this post is directed at you.

What's the status of the Food City in Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, and Townsend? Also the Kroger in Pigeon Forge. Is there anything we need to bring that's in short supply up there? We can bring whatever we need, but I'd prefer to travel as light as I can.

Thanks for any info you all can provide.
I'm guessing bread and toilet paper is in short supply. Seems to be everywhere else.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back