QUESTION FOR THE BAMMERS

Volstorm

VN GURU
By bammers I mean the idiots who go on TN chat boards just to start a bunch of crap instead of talking sports like a normal human. (bamainkingsport you sir are welcome anytime :) )

Why is it that you people worry so much about what Fulmer does instead of your own team? You would think that with a healthy Croyle, and Shula finally getting time to implement his system you would focus on that. Face it Fulmer is in your heads. You bunch of cheaters need to get over it and move on.

Thats how I feel too. Worry about your coach, not ours!!!! Ours can win football games!

Originally posted by Volstorm@Jul 27, 2004 10:57 PM
By bammers I mean the idiots who go on TN chat boards just to start a bunch of crap instead of talking sports like a normal human. (bamainkingsport you sir are welcome anytime  :) )

Why is it that you people worry so much about what Fulmer does instead of your own team?  You would think that with a healthy Croyle, and Shula finally getting time to implement his system you would focus on that.  Face it Fulmer is in your heads.  You bunch of cheaters need to get over it and move on.

THAT post gets my vote for POST of the WEEK!!

You go Stormy!!!

What, no responses from the Bama people?? Imagine that....
Probably the same response that the UA D-line will have when Cedric runs for 150 yards against them this year. Oh, let me change that - they'll probably blame CPF for it somehow!
:bammer:

Just let the Bammers keep talking! The only purpose it will serve is getting Mr. Burnett, Mr. Simon, Mr. Haralson, and Mr. Allen (plus the other guys on defense) fired up! Brodie Croyle had better do 10 Hail Mary's before he steps onto the field. He will need them! :angry:

Good question Volstorm. First let me say that many of us are very focused on the upcoming season, and all of the good things that we expect. Let me say a word about why we seem obsessed with UT. The first thing that comes to mind, is that most Bama fans who have read the documents, who have listened to Gallion on www.finebaum.com, and who have read the newspapers, honestly feel that Fulmer conspired with the NCAA to bring down Bama. Why was Shanks hit in the head? Why were 90lbs of UT/NCAA documents stolen when Shanks was knocked in the head, and NOTHING else except a Bama ring was stolen? Why is that tape missing? Why is Fulmer unwilling to be deposed? Why did Fulmer meet with the mother of the girl who says she was sexually molested? No coach in their right mind would do that until AFTER all of the police work was done. Volstorm, I understand your sentiments. I really do. This thing is not gonna end, however. There is a lot of resentment against Fulmer. Bama has really struggled due to probation, thanks to Fulmer. Did Fulmer call Dubose? no. He went to the NCAA. Like it or not, what goes around comes around, and Cottrell and Williams are blackballed from college coaching and are simply not gonna sit around and take it without a fight. The best thing that could happen in this case, is Fulmer's giving a deposition, and let's get it over with. Why won't he do that? Perjury? Most Bama fans think that if Fulmer sticks to his story that he told the NCAA that he would be guilty of perjury if he went before a judge. Why are Bama fans so obsessed with UT? It's because of the penalties that Bama fans blame on Fulmer, who they see as a lying, no good, chicken squeal, and someone who played the NCAA like a drum, knowing that he could not be guilty of perjury when he told them lies.

Gotide ,I haven't even read ya post yet but I know it's fulla crap,just like the rest of the CHEETAHS. :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

One coach's testimony does not cause the NCAA to almost give Bama the Death Penalty. In case you haven't figured it out yet Finebaum is luring all of you in to believing this crap because of 2 things: First he loves the ratings boost as he caters to the bammers; and Second because he was originally a part of the lawsuit, and after he was dropped off, he began having Gallion on as a regular guest. You cheated and your probation is almost over, so move on.

Let me say a word about why we seem obsessed with UT. The first thing that comes to mind, is that most Bama fans who have read the documents, who have listened to Gallion on www.finebaum.com, and who have read the newspapers, honestly feel that Fulmer conspired with the NCAA to bring down Bama.

How much POWER do you people honestly think one football coach has?? The NCAA does what it wants, when it wants. Fulmer gave them what they wanted and they ran with it. Conspired to bring down Bama? Please. Conspiracy theories went out with JFK

Why was Shanks hit in the head? Why were 90lbs of UT/NCAA documents stolen when Shanks was knocked in the head, and NOTHING else except a Bama ring was stolen?

Maybe his credit cards were maxed out. :D

Why is that tape missing? Why is Fulmer unwilling to be deposed? Why did Fulmer meet with the mother of the girl who says she was sexually molested? No coach in their right mind would do that until AFTER all of the police work was done.

What on EARTH does THAT have to do with Bama?

Volstorm, I understand your sentiments. I really do. This thing is not gonna end, however. There is a lot of resentment against Fulmer. Bama has really struggled due to probation, thanks to Fulmer.

WRONG. Bama has struggled THANKS TO CHEATING!!! Y'all are either just plain old STUPID or morally blind. Perhaps both.

Did Fulmer call Dubose? no. He went to the NCAA. Like it or not, what goes around comes around, and Cottrell and Williams are blackballed from college coaching and are simply not gonna sit around and take it without a fight. The best thing that could happen in this case, is Fulmer's giving a deposition, and let's get it over with. Why won't he do that? Perjury? Most Bama fans think that if Fulmer sticks to his story that he told the NCAA that he would be guilty of perjury if he went before a judge.

When you all stop letting Gallion and Finebaum do your thinking for you, perhaps THEN we will really care what most Bama fans think.

Why are Bama fans so obsessed with UT? It's because of the penalties that Bama fans blame on Fulmer, who they see as a lying, no good, chicken squeal, and someone who played the NCAA like a drum, knowing that he could not be guilty of perjury when he told them lies.

Pot. Kettle. Black. What Bama fans OUGHT to be seeing is a need to clean out their own closets before starting on someone else's.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 28, 2004 8:48 PM
Let me say a word about why we seem obsessed with UT. The first thing that comes to mind, is that most Bama fans who have read the documents, who have listened to Gallion on www.finebaum.com, and who have read the newspapers, honestly feel that Fulmer conspired with the NCAA to bring down Bama.

How much POWER do you people honestly think one football coach has?? The NCAA does what it wants, when it wants. Fulmer gave them what they wanted and they ran with it. Conspired to bring down Bama? Please. Conspiracy theories went out with JFK

Why was Shanks hit in the head? Why were 90lbs of UT/NCAA documents stolen when Shanks was knocked in the head, and NOTHING else except a Bama ring was stolen?

Maybe his credit cards were maxed out. :D

Why is that tape missing? Why is Fulmer unwilling to be deposed? Why did Fulmer meet with the mother of the girl who says she was sexually molested? No coach in their right mind would do that until AFTER all of the police work was done.

What on EARTH does THAT have to do with Bama?

Volstorm, I understand your sentiments. I really do. This thing is not gonna end, however. There is a lot of resentment against Fulmer. Bama has really struggled due to probation, thanks to Fulmer.

WRONG. Bama has struggled THANKS TO CHEATING!!! Y'all are either just plain old STUPID or morally blind. Perhaps both.

Did Fulmer call Dubose? no. He went to the NCAA. Like it or not, what goes around comes around, and Cottrell and Williams are blackballed from college coaching and are simply not gonna sit around and take it without a fight. The best thing that could happen in this case, is Fulmer's giving a deposition, and let's get it over with. Why won't he do that? Perjury? Most Bama fans think that if Fulmer sticks to his story that he told the NCAA that he would be guilty of perjury if he went before a judge.

When you all stop letting Gallion and Finebaum do your thinking for you, perhaps THEN we will really care what most Bama fans think.

Why are Bama fans so obsessed with UT? It's because of the penalties that Bama fans blame on Fulmer, who they see as a lying, no good, chicken squeal, and someone who played the NCAA like a drum, knowing that he could not be guilty of perjury when he told them lies.

Pot. Kettle. Black. What Bama fans OUGHT to be seeing is a need to clean out their own closets before starting on someone else's.

Bow down before the queen.................. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Tell em honey!!!!!!!! ;)

VN Store

Back