Question for Hat..

UT-4-LIFE

I thought i saw Hat talk about Selby awhile back.. but couldn't find it.. What is your take on him? One and done? Ability to make an impact as a freshman like Chris Paul or
derrick Rose?

I thought i saw Hat talk about Selby awhile back.. but couldn't find it.. What is your take on him? One and done? Ability to make an impact as a freshman like Chris Paul or
derrick Rose?
Selby is easily the best player Pearl has recruited to Tennessee. He has the type of talent needed to entertain jumping to the NBA after one season in college. He is a game changer. He will have an immense impact of UT when he arrives.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Selby is easily the best player Pearl has recruited to Tennessee. He has the type of talent needed to entertain jumping to the NBA after one season in college. He is a game changer. He will have an immense impact of UT when he arrives.

i assume he starts and stars from day one..

His shooting will be adequate. McRae is the plus shooter.

I don't have any subscriptions, so is Selby more of a shooter or passer? He has pretty decent size for a pg. Also, I know this good has played against great competition coming from where he is...

I saw a couple highlights and he is an absolute beast of an athlete, good night.

I don't have any subscriptions, so is Selby more of a shooter or passer? He has pretty decent size for a pg. Also, I know this good has played against great competition coming from where he is...
He's got a complete offensive game.

Coming from Dematha and playing in the WCAC (possibly toughest HS BB conference, imo)... yes

That school cranks out athletes everywhere

He's not better than Rose, but he's very good. I think Rose's shooting was underrated.

Two things about Derrick Rose

1. I think we didn't know how great of an athlete he is. He is like the LeBron of PG's, he's so fast and so strong, its unfair. He's the best athlete at PG since Magic Johnoson.

2. His feel for the game was underrated. His understanding and knowledge of the game is impressive for someone his age. He also is an excellent passer.

Two things about Derrick Rose

1. I think we didn't know how great of an athlete he is. He is like the LeBron of PG's, he's so fast and so strong, its unfair. He's the best athlete at PG since Magic Johnoson.

2. His feel for the game was underrated. His understanding and knowledge of the game is impressive for someone his age. He also is an excellent passer.
Derrick Rose is a much, much better athlete than Magic Johnson was. So are/were a whole bunch of guys. Magic's brilliance was his vision and intelligence, not his athleticism.

Derrick Rose is a much, much better athlete than Magic Johnson was. So are/were a whole bunch of guys. Magic's brilliance was his vision and intelligence, not his athleticism.

I was talking a/b his (Magic) athleticism b/c 6'9 240 guys didn't play at the pace he did and play PG in the 80's with his size and speed. I know Magic's vision and intelligence was the best there ever was, and that's why he's the best player, imo, to play the game. just my opinion though...

VN Store

Back