Question for board

Yanks24

Got a question for folks who have attended one of the three games this season. Since there are only 4K tix being sold and all are sold out has anyone bought from a scalper yet? If so, what was the price range? I’m wanting to take my son to Friday’s game and want an idea of the range to expect. Thanks for any help.

Got a question for folks who have attended one of the three games this season. Since there are only 4K tix being sold and all are sold out has anyone bought from a scalper yet? If so, what was the price range? I’m wanting to take my son to Friday’s game and want an idea of the range to expect. Thanks for any help.
Cheap.

I did see some scalpers near TBA on the corner (forgetting the intersection) near where you turn into the parking garage. No idea what they were charging (my Dad got mine for me and my wife and son). But there seemed to be a fair number available.

I don't really understand the rhyme or reason for how many fans were allowed in -- there was tons of empty space where social distancing would have been no problem at all -- seems like they could have let in twice the crowd I saw, if not a good bit more. Our section (312) had big gaps all over the place, and the rest of the facility seemed about the same.

Reactions: vol1981 and Lefteye
I did see some scalpers near TBA on the corner (forgetting the intersection) near where you turn into the parking garage. No idea what they were charging (my Dad got mine for me and my wife and son). But there seemed to be a fair number available.

I don't really understand the rhyme or reason for how many fans were allowed in -- there was tons of empty space where social distancing would have been no problem at all -- seems like they could have let in twice the crowd I saw, if not a good bit more. Our section (312) had big gaps all over the place, and the rest of the facility seemed about the same.
I see what you're saying. I think what you may be missing is that all parts of the arena are also subject to social distancing guidelines. If 20,000+ people are filing in and out of the arena and flooding the concourse, that makes it virtually impossible.

Saw one guy one of the games - I don't think it was crazy expensive - but didn't see him at the other two games. You probably need to line something up prior to heading up there imho.

Don't go to the stadium on Friday looking for a scalper; you'll be there a long time :)

Reactions: Voltopia
Are they scalping actual tickets? I thought all tickets were digital from this year going forward? Lower bowl they are expensive on Seatgeek and Vivid Seats, my guess is because there are very few tickets available. Usually would have already gone to some games but do not want to pay $100+ per ticket to see South Carolina Upstate, Tn Tech, or Appy State. Uppers are much more reasonable in the mid $20's and $30's.

I see what you're saying. I think what you may be missing is that all parts of the arena are also subject to social distancing guidelines. If 20,000+ people are filing in and out of the arena and flooding the concourse, that makes it virtually impossible.

Along with the restaurants, convenience stores, hotels, motels, etc. Then these fans spreading their potential infection for 100s of miles in every direction to large and small communities.

Thanks for all of the help. May do upper level vivid seats and not worry about scalping, especially since there aren’t paper tix this year.

Thanks for all of the help. May do upper level vivid seats and not worry about scalping, especially since there aren’t paper tix this year.
If you download the app usually they give you 10% off after checking prices a few days in a row. Good luck and hope you have a great time with your son. Go Yankees!!

VN Store

Back