Question about Oklahoma tickets

Me and the wife are planning on going to Norman in September. I noticed they are on sale on stubhub currently (I am assuming this is from Oklahoma season ticket holders?). Should I get one from there or wait until UT's allotment becomes available? Just looking for suggestions/advice on how to secure a couple of tix while not getting ripped off. Thanks

OrngeJuiceJones

Me and the wife are planning on going to Norman in September. I noticed they are on sale on stubhub currently (I am assuming this is from Oklahoma season ticket holders?). Should I get one from there or wait until UT's allotment becomes available? Just looking for suggestions/advice on how to secure a couple of tix while not getting ripped off. Thanks
Wait

Volsfaninva917

UT's allotment will be sold out from donor purchases, secondary market will be about your only option for this game. However I would wait until the first couple of weeks of August to purchase

Only_1_OK

Texas sucks
I'd wait and check closer in. A lot of season ticket holders tend to sell the out of conference games closer that could net you better seats. I'd check Stubhub and also out local Craigslist for ticket sales in say July for them.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Get em now...and book your hotel!

VN Store

Sponsors