Question About Baseball Tickets

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I am planning on going to one of the Vols/SC games this coming weekend. After the series win against the Gators today it looks like that is going to be a pretty important series as far as determining the SEC East champ. My question is can you buy tickets in advance? I have always just purchased them at the game. When do they go onsale and can you pay over the phone and pick them up at the game?

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 1, 2005 8:37 PM
I am planning on going to one of the Vols/SC games this coming weekend. After the series win against the Gators today it looks like that is going to be a pretty important series as far as determining the SEC East champ. My question is can you buy tickets in advance? I have always just purchased them at the game. When do they go onsale and can you pay over the phone and pick them up at the game?

Thanks for the help.

Freak check out this link:

Tickets

Gunner

:gun:

cool. thanks.

Now if I can just figure out what PL1 and PL3 means?

Sweet, I figured it out. I got tickets for Saturday night.

Now, where is the wll call where I pick up the tickets before the game? Is that right out front of Lindsey Neslon Stadium?

Great, thanks.

I am pumped about Saturday.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 1, 2005 10:10 PM
Great, thanks.

I am pumped about Saturday.

I didn't know you like baseball, Freak! It's my favorite sport! Wish I could be there for South Carolina, but TN will be here at LSU the next weekend. After todays game I cannot wait to see what happens. VOLS are playing better as a team than the Tigers right now.

It's definitely going to be interesting down the stretch. I saw where the LSU game (on Saturday) will be televised here on cable. Will you be at that game?

Btw, I think I am going to wear on of my VolNation shirts to the game.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 1, 2005 10:21 PM
It's definitely going to be interesting down the stretch. I saw where the LSU game (on Saturday) will be televised here on cable. Will you be at that game?

Btw, I think I am going to wear on of my VolNation shirts to the game.

Heck YES I'm gonna be at ALL the games. I am a season ticket holder. Besides, I gotta see if Coach D is as sexy in his shades as LIO keeps mentioning!

:rolleyes:

You are an LSU season ticket holder?

You will have to be sure and give us some updates after those games.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 1, 2005 10:25 PM
You are an LSU season ticket holder?

You will have to be sure and give us some updates after those games.

OK! I sure will. 2 of the games will be on TV down here. I'm going to tape them. I may not sit in my normal seats. I might get excited and cheer for TN! My LSU friends WOULD NOT understand! Better to go sit in left field where I can be anonymous. It has really been great for me this year to find another team to follow. I've only been into baseball for 5 yrs now. I feel like I am getting to know the TN Baseball team and their personalities almost as well as the LSU team. It's really cool. TN played ARK, then we did. TN played VANDY, then we did. So I had 2 weeks to follow the opposing teams and remember from one week to the next.. oh yeah ... that guy for ARK did that last week, etc. I think I chose THE BEST team in the sec to follow this year! What do you think?

I would say that works out well, you have one team from the east and one from the west.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 1, 2005 10:35 PM
I would say that works out well, you have one team from the east and one from the west.

Oh Grand Poobah... I was looking for you on THE PUB.....

VN Store

Back