Quarterback Coach Chris Weinke Will Be Inducted in the Florida Sports HOF

Hopefully he sticks with us for at least another year or two. I'm worried that after FSU coaching search is over they will go after him hard (they should if they have any brains).

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Hopefully he sticks with us for at least another year or two. I'm worried that after FSU coaching search is over they will go after him hard (they should if they have any brains).
tenor.gif

Chaney is more involved in developing the QBs than Weinke. I haven't seen Weinke bring a lot to the table as far as helping us at IMG or developing QBs. If he goes to FSU, Pruitt will get a QB coach as good or BETTER than Weinke. There should be NO CONCERN!!!

They can have him if they want.

Blue font?...If not then just absolutely hilarious!

VN Store

Back