Quan Cosby to UT......

StripClubDJ

sorry to get you excited but my sources are telling me that Cosby is going to announce tomorrow morning and he's more than likely going to the other UT......Texas offered him a shot at wide reciever, as well and he's wanting to try out both sides of the ball. Why we wouldn't give him the chance to do so, I dunno but....it's not looking good for Cosby.

On the other hand, it's looking fairly good with M. Hardesty, Richards and Williams.......and Phillips is still wavering, though unlikely to come here. I'm thinking Hardesty, Richards comes on....I think Williams will be a sign and place.....we may pick up a kicker who may be walking on. All in all, a brilliant class for our beloved University, even though it died down near the end. Slick and Scott put us over the top and we're surely guaranteed a top 5 class and with a surprise here or there could get back to #1.
Now I'm waiting to hear.... "Cooter to Slick......GIVE HIM SIX !!!"

That is my best Carmac impression.....R.I.P Johnny.....

I agree with everything you said. I am also hearing that Cosby is heading to Texas. We have a very good chance at ending with the #1 class. I would be SHOCKED if we finish outside the top 3. Out of top 5 is not even a possibility unless we encounter some sort of disaster on Wednesday.

VN Store

Back