'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

This kid is a CJH Qb. for sure...Players all over the field...Slids in the pocket well with good speed...Makes good decisions and good placement with the ball...My opinion based on these highlights ! I don’t know anything about arm strength.... ANYONE KNOW ??

Reactions: Tshotdan
Also Austin mentioned that Sam isn’t a slam dunk that his long standing relationship with Drinkwitz at Mizzou will be a challenge to overcome and if he commits soon he doesn’t think it’s good for us.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Looks good to me. Gets ball out quick and smooth. JH good at finding QBs. He was Jordan Love’s only offer at Utah St.. I’m not sure if Dillon Gabriel was highly recruited or not I assume probably wasn’t

We’ve got to make something from nothing in order to start having a realistic shot at landing top flight recruits. Josh Heupel will do it, I believe.

Reactions: SoilVol and SugarCC
We’ve got to make something from nothing in order to start having a realistic shot at landing top flight recruits. Josh Heupel will do it, I believe.
This guy’s a few steps above nothing. I know that wasn’t your point but I need to watch some highlights!

Reactions: lilesrt

VN Store

Back