'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

Glorified Punt Pass & Kick…Just ask former OVERALL winners Asianti Woulard and Sean White. Who? Zackly!
Call it the Ty Simpson/my Dad is a coach shorts and no pass rush competition. Intangibles are impossible to measure at these camps, and Jackson has that by the boatloads. Kid will be big time here just like his brother, Dad, big brothers Dad etc.

This is your annual reminder not to freak out about Elite 11 "rankings"

2012: Asiantii Wouldard wins Elite 11 MVP over Jared Goff (and Josh Dobbs)
2013: Sean White win MVP over Deshaun Watson
2014: Blake Barnett wins MVP over Kyler Murray
2015: Shea Patterson wins MVP over Dwayne Haskins; Jalen Hurts does not make finals
2016: Chris Robison makes the finals over Mac Jones and Kellen Mond
2017: Tanner McKee ranked #3; Trevor Lawrence ranked #4
2018: Brian Maurer invited

2015: Shea Patterson wins MVP over Dwayne Haskins; Jalen Hurts does not make finals
nuff said...
A26973B1-2B77-4304-BCCA-FEDC23145396.gif

Oh my...

I could not care less about an elite 11. Kid is a gamer and our coach is a king maker.

Bailey gonna get drafted and Jackson gonna take over and get drafted.

Tennessee about to become a real sexy option for elite QBs.

100%.

I still don't see why folks are down on UT football now. This is the start of a great run.

From The Athletic:

“I know Tennessee fans have endured a lot with their program of late, but they have a keeper in QB commit Tayven Jackson, a 6-4, 190-pounder. He had a lot of good moments that I saw. Jackson has a quick release and excellent feet. He’s a terrific all-around athlete and has a lot of presence to him. He’s an outstanding basketball player and golfer, too. I liked how he talked to the coaches and former NFL guys at the event. He seemed to have a lot of natural leadership qualities and charisma. I’d bet on this kid being a really good one for Josh Heupel.”

From The Athletic:

“I know Tennessee fans have endured a lot with their program of late, but they have a keeper in QB commit Tayven Jackson, a 6-4, 190-pounder. He had a lot of good moments that I saw. Jackson has a quick release and excellent feet. He’s a terrific all-around athlete and has a lot of presence to him. He’s an outstanding basketball player and golfer, too. I liked how he talked to the coaches and former NFL guys at the event. He seemed to have a lot of natural leadership qualities and charisma. I’d bet on this kid being a really good one for Josh Heupel.”
Yea Bruce Feldman specifically

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back