'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

I think Dale Davis is his half brother's dad. I've read several articles that say his dad is Ray Jackson, ex NFL player. This is from a 247 article "Jackson’s father Ray played football at Washington State before a career in the NFL and his older brother Trayce Jackson-Davis plays basketball at Indiana."
Nah that his pops to Ray jackson is the stepfather trayce added his name Cuz he raised him

Nah that his pops to Ray jackson is the stepfather trayce added his name Cuz he raised him
I didn't really understand that sentence but this article says Dale Davis is the birth father of Trayce and Ray Jackson is the birth father of Tayven.

Center Grove standout is making the best of both worlds

"Trayce has been raised by his de facto father, Ray Jackson, for his entire life. His birth father is former Indiana Pacers forward Dale Davis. "

“Dale and I have no issues. We’re good,” said Jackson, 43, the chief of police at Center Grove Schools. “It’s just a collaboration of trying to raise Trayce and give him all the knowledge and tutelage we have of playing sports.”

"Jackson, who played football at Washington State University and was in the National Football League “on and off” for four seasons, has been a daily presence in Trayce’s life since birth. "

"On Feb. 22, 2000, he cut Trayce’s umbilical cord at Anaheim Hospital in southern California, and has since become birth father to Jackson-Davis’ brother Tayven, an eighth-grader at Center Grove Middle School Central."

Reactions: T Dog
I didn't really understand that sentence but this article says Dale Davis is the birth father of Trayce and Ray Jackson is the birth father of Tayven.

Center Grove standout is making the best of both worlds

"Trayce has been raised by his de facto father, Ray Jackson, for his entire life. His birth father is former Indiana Pacers forward Dale Davis. "

“Dale and I have no issues. We’re good,” said Jackson, 43, the chief of police at Center Grove Schools. “It’s just a collaboration of trying to raise Trayce and give him all the knowledge and tutelage we have of playing sports.”

"Jackson, who played football at Washington State University and was in the National Football League “on and off” for four seasons, has been a daily presence in Trayce’s life since birth. "

"On Feb. 22, 2000, he cut Trayce’s umbilical cord at Anaheim Hospital in southern California, and has since become birth father to Jackson-Davis’ brother Tayven, an eighth-grader at Center Grove Middle School Central."
Yea I got it I was thinking tayven and trayce had the same dad (dale) but that’s trayce’s dad 👍🏾

VN Store

Back