'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

You people who are able to tell when someone starts following someone .... has Tayven added any Tennessee targets to his followers list since his commitment?
I thought this morning "Isn't this the way you build a recruiting class?" Get a great QB prospect and let him find some folks that want to play football with him.

Sounds like consistency is mainly what he's lacking. Ceiling is as high as it gets based on his evaluation.
Yeah. I watched his HS championship game last night. He didn't play well in that game. His team had a fire plug RB who looked good though. I couldn't tell his size or speed.

Reactions: Kristy*
I didn’t know his pops was dale davis
I think Dale Davis is his half brother's dad. I've read several articles that say his dad is Ray Jackson, ex NFL player. This is from a 247 article "Jackson’s father Ray played football at Washington State before a career in the NFL and his older brother Trayce Jackson-Davis plays basketball at Indiana."

Tayven's half brother is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who plays basketball at Indiana. Probably their best player averaging 19 points and 9 rebounds.

Wow, I was way off, I remember Barnes at Providence and Clemson, thought that it was in the 80s. Well, once u pass 50, all the years and decades blend together. My bad, Thanks

Pretty entertaining thread on USCe 247 talking about Jackson. A bunch of it is their mod defending UT’s QB room lol

Tenn has some really good young QB potential. Bailey, Salter, and Jackson are a real nice trio of guys. One of them will be a stud.

Then you add in veterans like Joe Milton and Hendon Hooker? Dang. That's a QB room to like a lot.

Tayven Jackson committed to Tennessee

Pretty entertaining thread on USCe 247 talking about Jackson. A bunch of it is their mod defending UT’s QB room lol

Apparently their QBs played poorly during the spring game. Like they only threw like 7-8 times and just ran the ball the rest. Their board seemed very gloom cause no way you can sunshine pump that performance.

It's funny how they think Braden Davis is better based on his composite ranking. His composite ranking is high because ESPN rankings are clueless and put him 39 overall based on uncommittable offers.

EDIT: Guarantee Tayven will be ranked higher by NSD

Last edited:

VN Store

Back