'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

Spencer Rattler??? Not saying i want it to happen, but I could see it.

I’d be torn on that. Better than nothing if say Hooker was not available but you hear things about not being the most liked kid on his Hs or college teams. Also I mean they don’t get much more QB friendly than Lincoln Riley offense so to struggle in it is a red flag but it probably doesn’t help to have a super star right behind you in Caleb.

As much as Heupel values team chemistry, I would be surprised if he took that chance.

This is my take as well. And the poster above who mentions Riley’s offense being QB friendly is right. If one can’t succeed in that offense, that on him. I’d pass.

I expect UT to go after Rattler in the off-season. Especially if Hooker doesn’t opt for another year.

Hooker is having a decent year. By no means is/should he be the automatic starter next year.
Didn’t say “automatic” but he has a strong case. He’ll have most of the offense down and will be looking to utilize more of it to up his pro prospects. Rattler would be starting over and trying to win over teammates that are all in with HH. So there’s a definite QUESTION. I think he steers clear. Could see Ole Miss since Corral will declare and they don’t have a ready heir apparent.

Jackson, who's coming off a trip to the Elite 11 Finals this summer, climbed six spots to No. 215 overall in 247Sports' rankings, where he's now ranked the nation's No. 12 quarterback. He has thrown for 1,251 yards, 17 touchdowns and three interceptions so far this season while also rushing for 85 yards and three touchdowns to lead his Center Grove High School team to a perfect 9-0 record.
callahan

I’d be a tad scared of him flipping at the last moment......

ie......Sam Howell
I’m not. There’s no Mack Brown arriving to save the hometown program factor. Tom Allen has been at Indiana on more than solid footing his entire recruitment…and hasn’t been a factor. This guy was on board before many on THIS BOARD. 😏

This kid's not flipping. He loves UT, and he absolutely loves Josh Heupel and Joey Halzle.
Where would he flip to?
I’m not. There’s no Mack Brown arriving to save the hometown program factor. Tom Allen has been at Indiana on more than solid footing his entire recruitment…and hasn’t been a factor. This guy was on board before many on THIS BOARD. 😏

I’m absolutely not saying he will flip. All I’m saying is that putting all my eggs in one basket kinda worries me.

VN Store

Back