'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

Really hope he changes his mind about being #2. I could go without a QB wearing that number for another decade or two.
The way some folks talk, you would think JG went to their house, kicked their dog, keyed their pickup, and stole all their Marlboros. I don't care what number he wears and who wore it before him. All that matters is how he acts and how he plays. JG is like an ex girlfriend that some fans just can't move on from. It's pitiful.

The way some folks talk, you would think JG went to their house, kicked their dog, keyed their pickup, and stole all their Marlboros. I don't care what number he wears and who wore it before him. All that matters is how he acts and how he plays. JG is like an ex girlfriend that some fans just can't move on from. It's pitiful.
You go make out with him then

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
No, JG doesn’t bother me at all, he’s gone. Your response to Vols fans responding about guy that single handedly lost us games because of his terrible decision making is uncalled for IMO. Let them rant, not hurting anything.

So how long to butt hurt fans feel they need to rant? I feel Peyton made us lose to Nebraska in the Orange bowl, Florida in '95, but I don't bring it up every time someone memlntions his name. It lost us some games but he also won us a game or two we didn't thing we would have a chance winning either like at Auburn.

So how long to butt hurt fans feel they need to rant? I feel Peyton made us lose to Nebraska in the Orange bowl, Florida in '95, but I don't bring it up every time someone memlntions his name. It lost us some games but he also won us a game or two we didn't thing we would have a chance winning either like at Auburn.
Not sure id put Peyton and JG in the same sentence.

No, JG doesn’t bother me at all, he’s gone. Your response to Vols fans responding about guy that single handedly lost us games because of his terrible decision making is uncalled for IMO. Let them rant, not hurting anything.
It's overdone and pitiful, but at least you're defending it. You can be the defender of those whining about a guy that's been gone for almost a year and isn't coming back. Enjoy that. For someone they can't stand...they sure seem stuck on him when it's really easy to just move on and forget about him. Again...it's pitiful.

Reactions: BoroVol93
Not sure id put Peyton and JG in the same sentence.

Why not? We talking about losing games. Games I feel each lost and were responsible for. One when on to better things, but let's be fair. No one throws Taylor under the bus for his home headed mistakes that cost us BYU last year every time we talk about Cookie NIL's.

He did all of those things to me. Emotionally.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

C8205F4E-1739-4A72-867F-BB1348C09BF7.gif

Hendon officially coming back will play a HUGE role in Tayven’s development. Giving him a year to develop and learn from Hendon is going to bell his develop so much better.

I think one of the biggest rule changes they have gotten right over the years is the 4-game redshirt rule.

Because ideally, we want Jackson to come in and sit behind Hooker to develop. Get some crucial reps during garbage time so that he can get the feel of the game and hopefully set up a successful RS FR campaign. Much like what Bama has been doing with their QBs. They get their talent to sit and develop, win Heismans.

Reactions: UTMVol76
We get to rant until we win another national title. That's how it works. Didn't you read your vol handbook?

VN Store

Back