'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

It is weird...you would think he would be used a lot more in the rushing attack..that coach must not understand the concept of using the weapons you have available.
That coach has been to 3 straight championships and I’m willing to bet countless more I don’t know the history past reading about tayven… I actually thank him in a way that he will have little tread on his tires when he arrives… why risk losing your Qb when you can easily win without putting him in harms way especially when he already has multiple offers and committed to play SEC ball im sure the coach could call a million plays for tayven but doesn’t need too coach heup will turn this kid into a stud in this system and he is a winner in football and basketball with the right pedigree… hope hendo comes back and shows this kid how to prepare and passes the torch to him…

It is weird...you would think he would be used a lot more in the rushing attack..that coach must not understand the concept of using the weapons you have available.
Idk...I think he understands it pretty well...I know he understands the concept of winning. Has won 2 or 3 State Championships, on his way to another this weekend. Some are saying this year's team is as dominating as Indiana has seen in awhile.

I like this kid and hope he balls out in Knoxville, but if VN just saw his film and stats, without knowing his recruiting rankling, some would go ape sh!+ about him even being offered.
When I first saw his highlights without benefit of stats? I was fine with him being our guy over Horn.

When I first saw his highlights without benefit of stats? I was fine with him being our guy over Horn.
That workout vid he posted on Twitter; he's inside, throwing the route tree...

I usually don't put much stock in shorts and t-shirt highlights, but damn...he was making every throw look easy. One of the few who has impressed me in vids like that. That vid, added to Heupel wanting him...I was sold.

That workout vid he posted on Twitter; he's inside, throwing the route tree...

I usually don't put much stock in shorts and t-shirt highlights, but damn...he was making every throw look easy. One of the few who has impressed me in vids like that. That vid, added to Heupel wanting him...I was sold.
Generally follow that approach myself. What he showed was ability to throw every pass (well) and what shows up on this championship team and is most important on a Heupel team? Coachability! Win doing what they need…rare quality.

Generally follow that approach myself. What he showed was ability to throw every pass (well) and what shows up on this championship team and is most important on a Heupel team? Coachability! Win doing what they need…rare quality.

Yeah, whenever he's interviewed, you can tell, he just comes across, like he could care less about #'s, accolades, or the offensive system...he just wants to win. He is an absolute winner, who will do whatever it takes to do so. He leads by following, trusting his Head Coach, and making the plays that are called. He's about to raise another title by doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna
Idk...I think he understands it pretty well...I know he understands the concept of winning. Has won 2 or 3 State Championships, on his way to another this weekend. Some are saying this year's team is as dominating as Indiana has seen in awhile.
I am not talking about winning, I am talking about...nevermind, you know what I was saying.

That coach has been to 3 straight championships and I’m willing to bet countless more I don’t know the history past reading about tayven… I actually thank him in a way that he will have little tread on his tires when he arrives… why risk losing your Qb when you can easily win without putting him in harms way especially when he already has multiple offers and committed to play SEC ball im sure the coach could call a million plays for tayven but doesn’t need too coach heup will turn this kid into a stud in this system and he is a winner in football and basketball with the right pedigree… hope hendo comes back and shows this kid how to prepare and passes the torch to him…
Ok..

I am not talking about winning, I am talking about...nevermind, you know what I was saying.
Not really, no.

I'm saying Center Grove's head coach seems to understand EVERY concept there is to running and coaching a high school football team, including how to use his weapons in the most exact, precise way to be successful.

Reactions: IH8TheHaslams

VN Store

Back