QB Coach Replacement

I heard rumors of this guy that coached the below guys (all spent some time in NFL):

Drew Brees
Kyle Orton
Curtis Painter
Jon Crompton
Tyler Bray
Brandon Allen
Nate Peterman
Jacob Eason
Jake Fromm

On Brandon Allen:

Chaney inherited Allen at Arkansas. Allen's improvement from 2013 to 2014 was stark. He made major improvement in completion percentage (49.0 to 56.0), yards (1,552 to 2,285), touchdown-to-interception ratio (13/10 to 20/5) and passer rating (109.02 to 129.19).

This guy is arguably the best QB coach in the nation, he's on our staff and HE IS NOT THE QB COACH.

Canning Weinke, handing the qbs to Chaney is a decision that just too easy. It makes too much sense so I doubt well consider it.

I heard rumors of this guy that coached the below guys (all spent some time in NFL):

Drew Brees
Kyle Orton
Curtis Painter
Jon Crompton
Tyler Bray
Brandon Allen
Nate Peterman
Jacob Eason
Jake Fromm

On Brandon Allen:

Chaney inherited Allen at Arkansas. Allen's improvement from 2013 to 2014 was stark. He made major improvement in completion percentage (49.0 to 56.0), yards (1,552 to 2,285), touchdown-to-interception ratio (13/10 to 20/5) and passer rating (109.02 to 129.19).

This guy is arguably the best QB coach in the nation, he's on our staff and HE IS NOT THE QB COACH.

Canning Weinke, handing the qbs to Chaney is a decision that just too easy. It makes too much sense so I doubt well consider it.

My dear Lord, sweet 6 pound baby Jesus.....YES. THIS^^^^^^ This all day.

VN Store

Back