QB Club Today

Why is everyone always apologizing around here? You people must be the nicest bunch of vol fans in the world. Everyone is not going to always agree and that is the fun of it all. I don't think anyone will get offended unless the namecalling starts. I like to hear everyone's opinion.

btw, nice research LIO on those records. ;)

Hey...no offense taken here...and no offense for the big orange on the field lately either. :flush: I've taken much much worse than that over at swamp gas and some of the others :rocks: Good topic.

LadyinOrange,
I'd agree with your comment about keeping Chavez happy enough to stay at UT. The defense played super on Saturday. I also agree on Woody W. Back in our St. Louis, MO days when we had season tix to Mizzou, we jumped off Woody's Wagon fast. We don't need that loser at UT

I knew Widenhoffer was in trouble at Vandy when he came to our Touchdown Club and was reading poetry at one point. I guess that job sucks the life right out of you.

Does anybody remember the mid-late 90s when Florida would light up our secondary every year and people wanted Chavis' job? How times have changed.

Not only that GAVol, but people were furious when we hired Chavis. Many fans wanted to go out and bring in a big name D-Coordinator. A lot of people thought that move could end up costing Fulmer his job. You are right, it's amazing how times change.

It would really be weird if Sanders became an offensive mastermind down the road. We could look back and remember when everyone wanted him fired..............What happened? I think I dozed off there for a second.

VN Store

Back