Qanon -The Storm

But by then, Trump would have hustled his way into a 2nd term without accomplishing one of his biggest "red meat" promises to the voters... Hillary (and others) going to jail.
How do you think people will react to arrests if/when they happen?

Do you think it would be wiser to arrest corrupt bad actors before or after the 2020 election?

I think McCabe will be the guy to expose Obama and Clinton when it’s said and done. The plan is working out the way a lot of people that follows q. Just wait and see. You’ll are about to be rocked. The shock heard around the world.
I'll believe it when i see it. It's looking like a psyop designed to help get Trump a second term.

I'll believe it when i see it. It's looking like a psyop designed to help get Trump a second term.
There was a guy calling in on the PSB explaining that if there isn’t something going to happen soon, then some will lose their patience with Q. I agree that it will happen. We need an arrest soon. We need something to go down quickly, because then I think it will start snowballing after that. There is now talk that McCabe has already exposed these people, and it’s being talked about all morning now.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How do you think people will react to arrests if/when they happen?

Do you think it would be wiser to arrest corrupt bad actors before or after the 2020 election?
We need to see arrest before the election. We need one or two of the ones, like Susan Rice, Lynch, or Comey to start out with. The talk is that Susan Rice first, because she served longer in Obummers dept. than anyone else. 16 years moving around in deferent departments. So, she knows a lot more that went down. Lynch might could be second. Comey third. We will see if it comes to light.👍

Trump doesn't need this clown show to get reelected, just low unemployment and a booming market. Jingle in the pocket will make a lot of people look past his buffoonery.

Sorry, but no
Don’t worry @ajvol01 theyll still get him, through other things. What I think is, he is still going to talk bad about Trump, but other people thinks that this isn’t over yet. A white hat going against them for now in disguise. That’s people’s thinking right now. I still say he is one of them, but for right now, there is something strange with him going behind the scenes. I believe it, until proven other wise.

Nope, McCabe is a white hat. He isn’t one of them. Q called it a year and a half ago, that he would be released.
@ajvol01 i take back this statement. I should have explained it better, like I have. He isn’t a white hat. He is one of them. I’ve just been talking about behind the scenes. What has really happened?

That group disappeared, or was supposed to disappear when Assange got arrested.They really slowed down also, when q started posting.

Qanon February 14, 2020 - When Will they Ask the Q?
•Feb 14, 2020

prayingmedic
The media insist Qanon is a baseless conspiracy. They could settle the debate by asking POTUS about Q. So, why don't they?

VN Store

Back