Qanon -The Storm

So he needs to get himself impeached to expose wrong doing? Yup makes sense. He’s the most powerful man on earth.

You’re not this naive. While I agree with your premise, you’re forgetting who is in control of the House. You’re also fooling yourself if you think Trump is corrupt, but then ignore the fact that career politicians will do their damnedest to deep-six any testimony which could tarnish them. I hope Trump (or anyone) exposes what needs to be made public, even if it means turmoil and unrest. I’m sick of bureaucrats who believe they’re too high to fall. Burn their asses to the ground—all of them.

So he needs to get himself impeached to expose wrong doing? Yup makes sense. He’s the most powerful man on earth.
We get it.

You don’t believe anything outside of ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR or whatever other outlets report.

You’d be doing yourself a service to keep an open mind and try some humility instead of continuing to believe you know what’s really happening.

At least you can’t say no one warned you.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
We get it.

You don’t believe anything outside of ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR or whatever other outlets report.

You’d be doing yourself a service to keep an open mind and try some humility instead of continuing to believe you know what’s really happening.

At least you can’t say no one warned you.
You would do yourself a favor my not falling for bs. Today you posted a supposed photo of Obama with a supposed Saudi Prince and soon to be king. You know the one. Research that photo. There is no evidence it’s who you claim it is besides far right crazy websites. Continue down that rabbit hole and see where it lands you. Also, I am pretty sure, you have propagated that photo of McCain with future ISIS leaders. That’s been blown out of the water as false. On the McCain one, if that wasn’t you, then I apologize.

You’re not this naive. While I agree with your premise, you’re forgetting who is in control of the House. You’re also fooling yourself if you think Trump is corrupt, but then ignore the fact that career politicians will do their damnedest to deep-six any testimony which could tarnish them. I hope Trump (or anyone) exposes what needs to be made public, even if it means turmoil and unrest. I’m sick of bureaucrats who believe they’re too high to fall. Burn their asses to the ground—all of them.
None of that stops Trump from exposing wrong doing. That’s what’s so laughable. He controls the DOJ. Just like Obama did. And he can make anything public record. What’s the hold up?

Reactions: MercyPercy and Mick
None of that stops Trump from exposing wrong doing. That’s what’s so laughable. He controls the DOJ. Just like Obama did. And he can make anything public record. What’s the hold up?
He got the Mueller investigation for running and winning. They impeached him at the idea of him making Biden public record. They charged him with obstruction for defending himself against impeachment.

I'd say he is probably waiting for the trial to end (not guilty), and then shove the Justice Dept up several anuses. The Repubs will probably use the trial to dim the lights and put on some Air Supply.

He got the Mueller investigation for running and winning. They impeached him at the idea of him making Biden public record. They charged him with obstruction for defending himself against impeachment.

I'd say he is probably waiting for the trial to end (not guilty), and then shove the Justice Dept up several anuses. The Repubs will probably use the trial to dim the lights and put on some Air Supply.
All I will tell you is I feel sorry. Guess what. By this time next year no one you think is going to jail is going. And it’s not bc Trump didn’t get round two.

Reactions: Septic
All I will tell you is I feel sorry. Guess what. By this time next year no one you think is going to jail is going. And it’s not bc Trump didn’t get round two.
Trump will get a second term. And I'm on record saying that I suspect Q is a psy-op and nothing of note will happen. Kick rocks with your sorry feelings. I'll be fine.

Trump will get a second term. And I'm on record saying that I suspect Q is a psy-op and nothing of note will happen. Kick rocks with your sorry feelings. I'll be fine.
And if he doesn’t get a second term? And if he had the goods wouldn’t he use them to get re-elected? Yet here we are. Are you of the belief he’s going to drop a bomb to win? Ok. We shall see. That should clear this up real quick in the next ten months. Let me repeat that. 10 months or it’s all bull shat.

Lol. If he has dirt they would be killed. So the next ten months will tell us.
I'm not following.

If Washington were corrupt and he had proof, he'd have to clean out the justice system to get them convicted. That'd probably be a fairly slow process with the investigations and accusations of "obstruction" while he was trying to do so. (Sound familiar?)

But with that said, it brings us to...

What the hell do you think Durham and Barr are doing?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I'm not following.

If Washington were corrupt and he had proof, he'd have to clean out the justice system to get them convicted. That'd probably be a fairly slow process with the investigations and accusations of "obstruction" while he was trying to do so. (Sound familiar?)

But with that said, it brings us to...
No. All he would have to do is go public. It may not be adjudicated in that time .

Count me with the group that says no one goes to jail, this election will be a toss up, and if it’s not trump a **** ton of people will have to explain why these “scum” evaded prosecution.
After your line of argument here, you should probably also do a google search for premature ejaculation treatments.

Count me with the group that says no one goes to jail, this election will be a toss up, and if it’s not trump a **** ton of people will have to explain why these “scum” evaded prosecution.

Prosecution isn’t the problem getting them convicted is a much tougher task. There’s going to be indictments for multiple players.

I’m still pondering Sen. Lindsey Graham questioning Kavanaugh on military tribunals and how we are still considered a country at war.

Does anyone know of any other SCOTUS nominees that were questioned about that particular subject matter?

Reactions: ajvol01
And if he doesn’t get a second term? And if he had the goods wouldn’t he use them to get re-elected? Yet here we are. Are you of the belief he’s going to drop a bomb to win? Ok. We shall see. That should clear this up real quick in the next ten months. Let me repeat that. 10 months or it’s all bull shat.

In 10 months it will be another excuse or can kicked down the road, at this point they're too heavily invested to simply let another day roll by without giving up on the dream. With them, it's all about whats going to happen, not the failures of what hasn't happened - grasping and reaching to connect every past cryptic 'drop' with a real world event, however ridiculous. They're liked battered women who keep falling for the promise of "it will never happen again."

Reactions: MercyPercy

VN Store

Back