Qanon -The Storm

VolStrom

Gator Hater
If you think that is anything but pandering to the evangelical crowd and that Trump himself is even remotely spiritual, have I got a vat of snake oil to sell to you.
You'd have to be a moron not to think that. On the flip side the democrats aren't exactly sucking up to christians.

Purple Tiger

Obama mentioned his Muslim faith.

Do you consider that evangelical?
I said Obama was not Muslim nor was he a member of an evangelical church. Do you have a hard time reading? He was a member of the Disciples of Christ, which is an non-evangelical or mainline church. I can't believe how you have forgotten that given how much you RWNJs hate his preacher.

PolitiFact - Why do so many people think Obama is a Muslim?

Rasputin_Vol

How dare you?
If you think that is anything but pandering to the evangelical crowd and that Trump himself is even remotely spiritual, have I got a vat of snake oil to sell to you.
Its the very first one. Call it pandering if you want.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

VN Store

Sponsors