Qanon -The Storm

Thanks for the drops.

It seems to me society will be alright if we clean out the satanists.
I wonder if the concern is that if it were revealed that multi-nation governments, news media and entertainment media stars that they've trusted for decades were filled with Satan worshiping, child-sacrificing, systematic pedophilia and child torture, people may wonder if they can ever trust anyone again. Would some lose it altogether? Would many distrust any authority and reject any governance?

I have many friends that are law enforcement on city, county, state, fed and military levels. To a man, they all say that the only thing that holds our veneer of peace and social fabric together is the belief in authority and a willing submission. There aren't enough police officers to keep the peace if enough people break confidence. And that number of needed broken confidence would be smaller than most people believe.

Reactions: ajvol01
You could give him the cliff notes to set him on the path toward deeper research and conclusions. He's asking. That's what the Q community wants is people to want to know.

From what I can gather, it's alleged that there is a group of families that secretly make up a cartel of wealth and power. They control global politics and world government, and own the central banks. They also control the news and entertainment media to control the narrative. They are Luciferian occultists. They bribe and blackmail politicians from multiple nations, inlcuding rampant pedophilia as blackmail. Epstein and others ran the sex and pedo trafficking rackets to get blackmail goods. They are also into child sacrifice.

That's the fly-over view, I think.
True but the people that owns all the banks aren't really a secret.

The Federal Reserve Cartel – Eight Families own the USA #BIS, IMF, World Bank – Dean Henderson - Herland Report

I wonder if the concern is that if it were revealed that multi-nation governments, news media and entertainment media stars that they've trusted for decades were filled with Satan worshiping, child-sacrificing, systematic pedophilia and child torture, people may wonder if they can ever trust anyone again. Would some lose it altogether? Would many distrust any authority and reject any governance?

I have many friends that are law enforcement on city, county, state, fed and military levels. To a man, they all say that the only thing that holds our veneer of peace and social fabric together is the belief in authority and a willing submission. There aren't enough police officers to keep the peace if enough people break confidence. And that number of needed broken confidence would be smaller than most people believe.
I think that's most of it. I also think of vengeful people breaking the peace in a way Hillary predicted by coming after the guilty and opportunists once it's broken. So the end game is pretty important. I believe at one time it was stated 70% of retribution wouldn't be seen or publicized.

I think that's most of it. I also think of vengeful people breaking the peace in a way Hillary predicted by coming after the guilty and opportunists once it's broken. So the end game is pretty important. I believe at one time it was stated 70% of retribution wouldn't be seen or publicized.

I don't know if the Q narrative is true or not. I guess I'm one of the supposed few mentioned earlier that hasn't made up my mind. It's not beyond the scope of credulity for me to think that multi-national gvts are filled with greedy, power-hungry psychopaths that would do anything for power. That's exactly who govts attract. It's not beyond the pale to think that there is a world elite that pulls the strings behind the scenes. As posted a couple of posts up, it's no secret that a few families own the central banking system that owns the Fed that holds the deed to our nation. And it's not inconceivable to me that those elite would worship Lucifer. People have been worshiping in fertility cults since time immemorial, trying to curry wealth and power. I worship an unseen supernatural being. Why should I believe it beyond belief that they would?

Or it could be a load of crap.

Or it could be true, and the narrative that there has been a secret plan to out and arrest them, is crap.

We'll see. Or we won't.

But if it did come out as true, with no social preparations... I could see things going sideways.

I don't know if the Q narrative is true or not. I guess I'm one of the supposed few mentioned earlier that hasn't made up my mind. It's not beyond the scope of credulity for me to think that multi-national gvts are filled with greedy, power-hungry psychopaths that would do anything for power. That's exactly who govts attract. It's not beyond the pale to think that there is a world elite that pulls the strings behind the scenes. As posted a couple of posts up, it's no secret that a few families own the central banking system that owns the Fed that holds the deed to our nation. And it's not inconceivable to me that those elite would worship Lucifer. People have been worshiping in fertility cults since time immemorial, trying to curry wealth and power. I worship an unseen supernatural being. Why should I believe it beyond belief that they would?

Or it could be a load of crap.

Or it could be true, and the narrative that there has been a secret plan to out and arrest them, is crap.

We'll see. Or we won't.

But if it did come out as true, with no social preparations... I could see things going sideways.
I have those questions myself. I don't think many people understand those families literally hold the deed to America.
I have my faith, that'll never go away.
I distrust the gov because of the exact reasons you pointed out. I've watched things change drastically in 40 years.
Evil exists, I've been near it, it makes my stomach turn. For that reason, I hope it's real and yes, it could go horribly sideways.
If it's not, the sun rises tomorrow and God's plan still moves on.

Reactions: ajvol01
Right now, no one has control of the White House.
The only control is the bank systems that they have.
Trump has dismantled some of the control from them, and the next move will dismantle the rest, when we go back to gold.

You could give him the cliff notes to set him on the path toward deeper research and conclusions. He's asking. That's what the Q community wants is people to want to know.

From what I can gather, it's alleged that there is a group of families that secretly make up a cartel of wealth and power. They control global politics and world government, and own the central banks. They also control the news and entertainment media to control the narrative. They are Luciferian occultists. They bribe and blackmail politicians from multiple nations, inlcuding rampant pedophilia as blackmail. Epstein and others ran the sex and pedo trafficking rackets to get blackmail goods. They are also into child sacrifice.

That's the fly-over view, I think.
You did a better job than I could have.

I’m not much of a wordsmith.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

cache.php

I’ve got an MBA and don’t understand this, help please
There has been extensive speculation that a significant part of “the plan” is to end the federal reserve by restoring the US dollar to the gold standard.

This is some anon’s theory on what could be happening to that end

VN Store

Back