Qanon -The Storm

I remember all those times you claimed there would be hell to pay when this report was released. I remember you sharing claims of Dems being jailed or hung. Oh wait nope that wasn’t you.

You think that it will ever sink in just how banana republic we've become now that the DOJ is attacking to IG and the FBI because a special report doesn't line up with its political wants?

If I were a dictator, the first thing I'd do after undermining the press is to hire a legal lackey to attack my opponents under the guise of "justice."

I'm oblivious to reality, it's true. Thank you for your compassion and empathy towards me, this changes everything.

@ajvol01 JK, Mr Safespace. The nonsense you and the other qtips have peddled in this thread is deserving of far more ridicule than I'm capable of doling out.

Lashing out isn't going to unring the FISA report nothing burger bell and we both know it.

@ajvol01 JK, Mr Safespace. The nonsense you and the other qtips have peddled in this thread is deserving of far more ridicule than I'm capable of doling out.

Lashing out isn't going to unring the FISA report nothing burger bell and we both know it.
It’s the middle of the second quarter and you’re in victory formation.

Bold strategy.

Bold strategy.
But you are down by 10 touchdowns. So not so bold. We all know how this plays out. If trump isn’t reelected you all claim Q needed more time. You will claim it’s been all, really about, pedos getting arrested and he’s some how a champion for that. Which we are all for pedos going to jail. And if He is re-elected it will wash away in history. How many times have you quoted Q posts that today was the day? Shouldn’t we have Dems hanging this week? No. You are a rube. I am reminded of the conversations I had with my dad before he passed. “No dad that’s not real. Just bc it’s on the internet doesn’t make it so.”

Reactions: MercyPercy

Bold strategy.

Maybe, but you're already losing by 50 and your star player is out of the game.

Nothing will unring the bell of Horowitzs report. Barr and Durham are Trump flunkies and everyone knows it, nothing they offer will resonate with rational people. Move on...

But you are down by 10 touchdowns. So not so bold. We all know how this plays out. If trump isn’t reelected you all claim Q needed more time. You will claim it’s been all, really about, pedos getting arrested and he’s some how a champion for that. Which we are all for pedos going to jail. And if He is re-elected it will wash away in history. How many times have you quoted Q posts that today was the day? Shouldn’t we have Dems hanging this week? No. You are a rube. I am reminded of the conversations I had with my dad before he passed. “No dad that’s not real. Just bc it’s on the internet doesn’t make it so.”
Zero

Maybe, but you're already losing by 50 and your star player is out of the game.

Nothing will unring the bell of Horowitzs report. Barr and Durham are Trump flunkies and everyone knows it, nothing they offer will resonate with rational people. Move on...
Reeks of desperation

Reactions: FallCreekVols
Lol. Ok bro. You own what you post. That includes quotes. That also feels like an admission by you. You should have just said “yes I was stupid.”
That’s ridiculous.

Posting a link to an article with zero commentary of my own take doesn’t mean I agree with every word in the article.

You probably believe all retweets are endorsements.

That’s ridiculous.

Posting a link to an article with zero commentary of my own take doesn’t mean I agree with every word in the article.

You probably believe all retweets are endorsements.
I believe you constantly calling things relevant is an endorsement.

Lol. Ok bro. You own what you post. That includes quotes. That also feels like an admission by you. You should have just said “yes I was stupid.”

This is the Qanon way. Float tons of cryptic fringe lunacy, claim the near misses as 'proofs' and dismiss and disavow the rest, which is very clearly an overwhelming majority.

The cloak and dagger nature of the 'drops' are designed to lend cover and rationalize misinterpretation, giving the anon a psychological escape hatch when things don't pan out.

It wasn't always this way, at first Q made very specific predictions and when they obviously sht the bed - it subtely changed strats to offer shiney trinkets to let you think you were drawing your own conclusions while continuing to shape the narrative. Truly a genius way to control the weak minded.

Reactions: MercyPercy and Mick
I disagree.

Relevant or notable in my opinion means worth paying attention to - nothing more or less.

By reposting and stating it 'relevant' or 'notable' or 'interesting' you're absolutely endorsing it. You expect people to believe you'd make that effort for something you believe isn't either true or accurate to you?

C'mon man, can you show an example of where you posted something you found 'notable' or 'relevant' that was at odds with the Q conspiracy movement?

Stop pretending your just a bystander on the Qanon train. In this forum your the damn conductor, own it.

By reposting and stating it 'relevant' or 'notable' or 'interesting' you're absolutely endorsing it. You expect people to believe you'd make that effort for something you believe isn't either true or accurate to you?

C'mon man, can you show an example of where you posted something you found 'notable' or 'relevant' that was at odds with the Q conspiracy movement?

Stop pretending your just a bystander on the Qanon train. In this forum your the damn conductor, own it.
I’m not endorsing anything. I share things that I feel are worth reading.

Use your brain

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I'm oblivious to reality, it's true. Thank you for your compassion and empathy towards me, this changes everything.
Lol. You are funny. I still don't see how anything here is life altering for you other than being your punching bag on a continual basis septic. I have to admit I've never seen anyone enjoy bashing others beliefs like you do on the daily. Makes me think you are just an ornery soul.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Lol. You are funny. I still don't see how anything here is life altering for you other than being your punching bag on a continual basis septic. I have to admit I've never seen anyone enjoy bashing others beliefs like you do on the daily. Makes me think you are just an ornery soul.
Just trying to fill a void that only Jesus can fill.

The qanon conspiracy is dangerous enough to the Republic to warrant ridicule on a forum exclusively designed for bashing the beliefs of others. Look around you in this forum, I'm pretty tame when it comes to discourse - blunt perhaps, but ornery? I don't think so.

I’m not endorsing anything. I share things that I feel are worth reading.

Use your brain

If you say so hoss. Whatever you need to tell yourself to distance yourself from the pain of failure.

VN Store

Back