I use Swype, don't judge 🙃

Septic

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)
Lab Rat

Septic

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)
Lab Rat
Why do you hate this country?

By acknowledging this lie was perpetrated on the American public without condemning it you’re basically endorsing it.

Why are you ok with this? Seriously?
I don't acknowledge it is a lie.

You've confused skepticism with patriotism.

evillawyer

You’ve chosen willful ignorance over reality.

Is the Obama White House archives website in on the “conspiracy”?

Watch the video or better yet download the PDF file yourself and confirm it for yourself.

New Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Proof in the Layers
Oh, fun fun. This silliness again.

Isn't this kind of a non-issue? Ted Cruz was born to a Cuban father and American mother while they resided in Canada. Even if Obama were born in Kenya, his mother (a natural US citizen) would be in the same position as Cruz's mother. I don't think there was any real dispute that Cruz was eligible for the presidency. Why would it have been any different with Obama?

Isn't this kind of a non-issue? Ted Cruz was born to a Cuban father and American mother while they resided in Canada. Even if Obama were born in Kenya, his mother (a natural US citizen) would be in the same position as Cruz's mother. I don't think there was any real dispute that Cruz was eligible for the presidency. Why would it have been any different with Obama?
But I thought the “birthers” were just conspiracy theorists?

Why would a sitting POTUS have a phony long form birth certificate released?

What really happened to Loretta Fuddy?

There’s a hell of a lot more here than “muh, Ted Cruz” - speaking of what-about-ism.

Why can’t you admit this is NOT right?

utvolpj

Scepticle Mod
Staff member

Did you not watch the groundbreaking 7.5 year old video with over 900 other views??? It's totally legit!

hjeagle1vol

Watch how CNN reports that the release of this document proves Trump and all of the “birthers” wrong.

This is proof according to CNN. What if it is a fake? What does it prove then?

It proves the same as all of the photo evidence of trouser trout in Manshells britches...The Renegade and family are the greatest fraud ever perpetrated against the American people.

Septic

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)
Lab Rat
Download the document and prove it yourself.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

It’s either a fake or it’s not.

Prove me wrong.
Given that Trump dispatched an army of private dicks to Hawai'i to try and prop up the galactically stupid birther movement..... and found squat. And given that your proof is a janky twitter clip by a self proclaimed expert, the burden of proof is on you, not anyone else to prove its fake. Like all of your other kooky conspiracy theories, this one not only fell flat this time, but the thousands of other times some other lunatic brought it up on Fox News and Breitbart comment section. Not only are you laughably wrong, you're unoriginally wrong.

Given that Trump dispatched an army of private dicks to Hawai'i to try and prop up the galactically stupid birther movement..... and found squat. And given that your proof is a janky twitter clip by a self proclaimed expert, the burden of proof is on you, not anyone else to prove its fake. Like all of your other kooky conspiracy theories, this one not only fell flat this time, but the thousands of other times some other lunatic brought it up on Fox News and Breitbart comment section. Not only are you laughably wrong, you're unoriginally wrong.
Here’s your proof

Adobe Illustrator has a 7 day free trial if you want to try for yourself

Attachments

I wonder what version of Adobe Illustrator they were using back in 1961?

Good to know. I hadn’t seen that.

The background of the Obama long form birth certificate is very sketchy IMO. The curved edge / blackened corner makes no sense to me with the green textured background covering the entire page.

I’ve also seen videos that claim some of the fonts on the Obama long form didn’t exist in 1961.

I’ll look to see if I can find those again.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors