Qanon -The Storm

If you put 20 years on JFK jr he's damn close.

The q weirdo's didn't disappoint if you think that JFK Jr. staged his death and is Q.

Not that there was any credibility to begin with, but this is a fitting end to any semblance of sanity.

You guys have jumped the shark.

The q weirdo's didn't disappoint if you think that JFK Jr. staged his death and is Q.

Not that there was any credibility to begin with, but this is a fitting end to any semblance of sanity.

You guys have jumped the shark.
This is the moment the shark was jumped?? You are a generous man...

5:5

Just a theory, but interesting

Who the hell is Vincent Fusca? I’m not going to google him or dig around twitter and I’m damn sure not going to the 4,8 Chan thing.
Just a Trump supporter.

There are a small group of people that think he’s really JFK Jr, but there’s very little evidence to support that, not to mention this:

JFK Jr. is Not Alive
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI12 Dec 2018 - 6:47:54 PM
Anonymous12 Dec 2018 - 6:44:01 PM
>>4280189

Is JFK Jr alive?
>>4280260
No.
Q

Video: Pittsburgh man creates the Trump Mobile

Reactions: BigOrangeD
You follow this way more than me. What do you know about this guy past....

He's showing up at all Trump rallies.
Has a wife with him.

They’re not always sitting together at the rallies, but the theory is the woman is JFK Jr’s wife Carolyn

DiSvuEfXcAAF1kN.jpg

DoT4GF5VAAAQguZ.jpg

I don’t follow the Vincent Fusca thing to be honest.

It’s either true or false, but it seems like a distraction regardless.

There are too many other important stories IMO to spend time on this - unless you’re just bored and really interested in it.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

There are too many other important stories IMO to spend time on this - unless you’re just bored and really interested in it.
Lol it’s either true or false.

Reactions: Septic

I thought he was to short. But then I see a picture of a guy in a voter office supposedly this same guy. Taller looking but to me his face looked different than the other picture with the van.

VN Store

Back