Putting Vols first two conference games in perspective

I was ready to see a "it's just Georgia and Missouri" and I was ready to keyboard fight. Happy I was wrong..impressive start for the Ballervols this season... let's keep it going for Florida!

Reactions: BACKDOC and Lurker
I was ready to see a "it's just Georgia and Missouri" and I was ready to keyboard fight. Happy I was wrong..impressive start for the Ballervols this season... let's keep it going for Florida!

It was just Missouri and Georgia, but they are two teams we have struggled against recently. We beat the snot out of them. GBO!!!

Reactions: tjjcwj
I think they started 0-2 last season so its a 100% improvement. They could have caved last night down my 9 in the 1st half on the road, impressive. Its peanut butter jelly Jordan-Jordan and Kyle "the orange mile" Alexander time!

Reactions: calban
It would warm my heart to see them stay focused and absolutely ABUSE the crocs in that dump of an arena in Gville.

I would expect this game to be a close one, if not the first conference loss. UF is talented and they have a good coach (so they say). STAY FOCUSED and the Vols can handle 'em.

Reactions: tn4elvis
It would warm my heart to see them stay focused and absolutely ABUSE the crocs in that dump of an arena in Gville.

I would expect this game to be a close one, if not the first conference loss. UF is talented and they have a good coach (so they say). STAY FOCUSED and the Vols can handle 'em.
I don't think it will be close. Florida isn't near as tough in the paint as MZ and Grant will come back with a chip and a vengeance. Plus, there's no love lost between these 2 teams. I called 20+ against MZ, the same for this one.

Reactions: jeff1vol
Yeah Florida has some tough close losses but I see us winning by no less than 10 points and if they can’t make outside shots then we win by 20 again more than likely. Florida is the 2nd worst offensive team in the SEC next to Missouri so I expect more of the same outcome.

they done good...stay humble, work hard, and depend on each other...still a TEAM sport...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

We are going to skull drag UF Sat.They are a very soft team.

Georgia and Missouri where not totally hapless. Georgia has wins over Georgia Tech and a 2 point loss to Arizona State. The ASU team that beat Kansas. Missouri was 9-3 with wins over Xavier, Oregon State and Illinois. Again, they are Power 5 teams that will beat some people in the end. Probably not tournament teams and Tennessee treated them as such. But they are not like beating Carson Newman either.

VN Store

Back