Purdue or Virginia who wins and who you want to win?

So glad Auburn beat UNC now. I would have to cheer for Kentucky against UNC tomorrow to keep 3 ACC teams out of the Final 4 and that would be hard.

I’m good with Purdue losing on a turnover in OT after they had it won in regulation.

#karma

Still bitter.
dennis-rodman-20683617-1-402.jpg

Not sure who I want to win it all now. I’d tend to say Texas Tech but something seems off w Beard and that program

Shameless plug, but this game went down like I said it would except they put Hunter on Edward's instead.

Ironically Purdue basically loses the same way the Vols lost. They missed a late FT in regulation and keep Virginia in the game. Virigina gets the tipped balls on offense to keep their hope's alive, then last minute points force the OT.

Virigina is a good but not great team. In a lot of ways I'm surprised they won. Cline disappeared more than I expected and as others have said it is very Tennessee like that the dude has the game of his life against us.

I just didn't see enough out of Virigina to feel inclined to think they look like college basketball's best. I guess I hope they make the finals but I can't believe I'm down to pulling for Duke.

Last edited:
Reactions: utvolkyle
Happy PU lost. I still find it strange that in our game with them there was 61 free throws. Not even a third of that on any other game so far. Only about 24 in this game.

I just saw the tying score. I officiated a long time ago, but that’s an interesting scenario with the ball tipped into back court. I guess the ball hasn’t been established in front court on a free throw.

I said he could not duplicate that in an empty gym with no defense.

It shows you have the game goes. He was scared to take shots late. Edward's was a one man show and Virigina did everything they could to stop him at the end. Someone else was going to have to beat them.

Reactions: utvolkyle
Rooted for UVA...it was another crazy example of March Madness. Finally got a No. 1 seed in the Final 4.

If the Vols can’t win it, I’ll take the Hoos. Assuming UK beats Auburn with Auburn’s Okeke out, i think Hoos will have tough match up with UK

VN Store

Back