Purdue or Virginia who wins and who you want to win?

BreatheUT

Son of Blood and Thunder!
Virginia wins because Purdue can't stay that hot. I think Viriginia puts Hunter on Clines for length.

I think Clines has a good start then starts to go cold as Virginia put the clamps on him. I think Edward's has another great game. I don't think anyone else does and Virigina wins with a balanced attack.

I don't really care who wins.

The Vols should be in this game of not for an unfortunate call.

I had Duke, Tx Tech, Houston and Tennessee in my original final 4. I'd like to see Purdue and Auburn make it now. If both teams stay hot from the 3 point line, it could be an epic game.

Reactions: alaVOL
I’m just having a very hard time watching this game with the phantom foul on UT to send our game to OT.

Now the refs are not even calling fouls on this game. 4:40 left and a TOTAL of 6 fouls so far in 1st half.

Maybe I've gotten lucky but the game has gone exactly like I said in the original post.

I am ok with Purdue cutting done the nets though. Auburn - no. Two reasons: I think Pearl is somewhat of a clown coach and I wonder how much of their roster is cheating. Chuck Person is out of a job for a reason and just a year ago it was though Pearl was about to get the boot for being under investigation.

Gotta love high level basketball as disappointed as I am right now.

Edward's is unconscious but it seems like he is alone right now.

VN Store

Back