Purdue officially announces Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Yeah. What a great idea! Make fake butter and load people up with Trans Fats= Cholesterol; Blocked Arteries. Sorry just pisses me off at the FDA.

aww...I think the reference is to the 1979 Blue Bonnet Bowl held in Houston when we played Purdue. It was early on in the Major's era. But hey I never cared for petroleum based butter either lol

Reactions: MAD
aww...I think the reference is to the 1979 Blue Bonnet Bowl held in Houston when we played Purdue. It was early on in the Major's era. But hey I never cared for petroleum based butter either lol

I know. I remember that game very well. Tennessee (With Jimmy Streater) lost.

Reactions: C.watson
Absolutely. Purdue cannot score with Tennessee. IF UT plays decent Defense; the Vols should win by 14.

I dont know. Purdue low key scares me more than most Big 10 teams. They have a pretty good offense. It could be a shootout. Purdue has a healthy passing game. We have awful safety play and Warren Burrell. I think we should still win but I wouldn't be surprised to see it a once score game late in the 4th.

FDA and most other federal agencies are contracted by labor unions and wealthy campaign contributors.

Don't forget the corporate owners and their bigshot buddies. A lot of sheep ship is foisted on folks who want to blame everything on "them others" when it's their own camp are the cause. We, the public, are just profit and sheeple who don't matter as long as we fork over our money and misguided loyalty.

As for Purdue, this might well be Untouchables vs. The Mafia downtown shoot out.

Labor unions? Ha: Not quite. If anybody controls the FDA, it's Big Pharma. Labor unions have zero to do with the FDA or most federal agencies.
Ok, I wasn’t going to touch this initially, but since everyone else is weighing in...
Everything we eat is trash!
You can get a frozen pizza for $4 but a quart of organic strawberries cost $8+
A whole damn box of little Debbie’s for $2 but you’ll pay out the wazoo for fresh vegetables.
Cokes, 2 for $3 at weigels but raw milk is illegal.
And do t you dare try to collect your own drinking water!!
Yes, big pharm is running the show and as long as they are taking in billions from meds to treat all the sickness and illness caused by the garbage they are feeding us, it will continue to be this way. However, big tech is making a push as of late.
Ok, now, about Purdue...
GBO!!

I dont know. Purdue low key scares me more than most Big 10 teams. They have a pretty good offense. It could be a shootout. Purdue has a healthy passing game. We have awful safety play and Warren Burrell. I think we should still win but I wouldn't be surprised to see it a once score game late in the 4th.
They are 49th in total offense and 33rd in total defense. It should be a good game.

Reactions: Volfanjohnny2005

VN Store

Back