Puppies vs. Irish (CBS 8est)

zeppelin128

This is the Way.
I'm not sure who to root for, I hate them both.

Stadium is packed. Hope it is more exciting than that crap show I watched this morning.

Reactions: MAD
UGA needs to find a response for 84. He's going to keep picking up yards underneath.

Domers. FUGA.
I've never been an "SEC SEC" dude, but I really, really dislike Notre Dame. I'm leaning toward the Irish though, only because I want our SEC bros to wallow with us in our pit of misery.

Reactions: ETV
I've never been an "SEC SEC" dude, but I really, really dislike Notre Dame. I'm leaning toward the Irish though, only because I want our SEC bros to wallow with us in our pit of misery.

Same. My dislike for ND began back in November '90. I don't care for all of that SEC pride either.

Mays starting at RT.

Pretty clear he made the right choice. Frankly, I don't see how we recruit against UGA right now. Other than playing right away, what can we offer? Holidays at home?

Waiting my turn at a championship caliber program vs playing early and experiencing the seasons we are currently having....pretty easy choice IMO.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
UGA needs to lean on swift this evening. Let him wear Notre Dame down.

Does UT still have the inside track on his brother or has that changed now?

Someone on the basilio post game program mentioned that Smart is telling all the kids UT and UGA are both recruiting to be at the game in Knoxville in 2 weeks. UGA plans a "take over" of the stadium and he wants the recruits to see it.

Can't be a better way to demonstrate where the respective programs are and the direction they're taking. I'd expect recruiting to take a real step back this year. A lot of kids were looking for progress this season. Don't think that's happening.

Someone on the basilio post game program mentioned that Smart is telling all the kids UT and UGA are both recruiting to be at the game in Knoxville in 2 weeks. UGA plans a "take over" of the stadium and he wants the recruits to see it.

Can't be a better way to demonstrate where the respective programs are and the direction they're taking. I'd expect recruiting to take a real step back this year. A lot of kids were looking for progress this season. Don't think that's happening.

Good points. A sea of red in Neyland will not be a good look for official visitors. A blowout loss to the dawgs may seal the deal come early signing period.

VN Store

Back