punt return

Hefney is now 3rd on the list since he hasn't ever played at UT (according to Fulmer) That my friend is a stupid excuse by Donutboy

Tinsley #1 PR (fumbled one yesterday :furious3: ) Jayson Swain # 2

Say what you will about Tinsley, but he has only 86 touches (rush attempts / receptions) the past 3 seasons and has scored 10 touchdowns. Last season alone, he scored 4 touchdowns on 13 touches. Blame whomever you want on the coaching staff, but they need to get this guy involved in the games. They did not even play him in the first 6 games last season :dunno: then he comes into the Bama game in overtime and scores a huge touchdown.

No doubt the boy has skills but he does cough it up more than you like to see.

Maybe that's why he hasn't gotten the playing time? CPF is known to bench guys in the doghouse for quite awhile for fumblin'.

Originally posted by allvol@Sep 2, 2004 4:55 PM
Say what you will about Tinsley, but he has only 86 touches (rush attempts / receptions) the past 3 seasons and has scored 10 touchdowns.  Last season alone, he scored 4 touchdowns on 13 touches.  Blame whomever you want on the coaching staff, but they need to get this guy involved in the games.  They did not even play him in the first 6 games last season  :dunno: then he comes into the Bama game in overtime and scores a huge touchdown.

I agree that they need to find a way to get him the ball. I think durability has been his biggest problem.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 4:23 PM
Unless you are Cedric Houston.

don't forget James Stewart on the goal line against Alabama..... twice!! I guess CPF plays favorites too :blink:

VN Store

Back