Publication put out their computer based NCAA Chamipion, UT didnt make the field.

Was on google and happened to see this article. Thought it could bring a little discussion here. Can be hard to read all the teams in this simulation so sorry about that, but just found it odd UT wasnt apart of the 64 teams. UT IMO was going to get in and should have. Wonder how the 64 teams were chosen?

*And if you could edit the title apparently I cant spell all that well.

Reactions: feathersax
Purdue was chosen as an 11 seed at 18 and 14, sub .500 Conference record. LSU a 7 seed...finished 9 and 7 in SEC while UT was 10 and 6. I know its just a simulation, but still makes me mad.
Also would have liked to watch an Oregon South Carolina title game.

Publications by experts, what if's as to C-19, all to get you to be exposed to COMMERCIALS & ADVERTISEMENTS !!! The only way to have know who's in, who's out, who won, etc. was to have played the games... No let's forget what didn't happen and get on to what will or what we hope will happen.

Well, darn...our virtual streak is broken.:rolleyes:

FWIW, my computer simulation only had UCONN winning in Stewart's sophomore year, so they can do a Johnny Paycheck with theirs. Nyah-nyah!

VN Store

Back