PSA: Please do not boo if in attendance Saturday.

I don't disagree, but if the fans boo, they aren't necessarily booing J. G. They are booing the coaches for playing him.

I doubt that anyone down on the field can discern what the boo clowns are thinking in the heat of the battle.

I wont be at the game but if I was I wouldn't boo this kid because I honestly feel bad for him. I believe he wants to win, he wants to be the hero so bad that he shoots himself in the foot every time. His heart is in the right place, he just cant get out of his own way. Personally, I don't think we should ever boo any of our guys. They all have a Power T on their hat and that's what we all really love. Anyway, just my opinion.

Bull crap. Grow a pair. If the product sucks, boo away. That's your absolute right. What people shouldn't do is yell obscenities and degrading remarks. Boo bad product. Stop making it personal.

Reactions: jonnon111
You booing could potentially cost us recruits.. I’m sure booing will make you feel really good about yourself, so I’m sorry, but I think it will be worth your sacrifice
This is dumb.... Like really dumb. Booing will not cost recruits.. Grow up

As a rule I would never boo our players. These are student athletes....we sometimes forget the student part. They chose this institution, and will be around supporting it long after their playing days are over. Maybe certain individuals aren’t good enough...but them being out there in that position is the decision of a highly paid professional. Cut the kid some slack.

Now an overpaid, underperforming coach? I’ll boo them in a minute.

We should never hear booing at Neyland. Good play, bad play, good coach-bad play. If you hear booing, start cheering.

I figured this could use a thread rather than getting lost in the shuffle of so many different conversations. I know many of you all are disappointed in the performance of Jarret Guarantano this season, myself included, but there are rumblings of fans boo'ing JG should he step on the field as our QB this weekend. I implore those in attendance to not do so no matter how angry at the decision. At the end of the day, Pruitt is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If Maurer is concussed and cannot play, Pruitt has two choices. He can either start Shrout or JG. That's it. There is no better option. And if Pruitt thinks JG is the better choice to give us a fighting chance, so be it. Boo'ing has never, and will never, accomplish anything. It doesn't make the team play better and it doesn't change the decision the coaching staff made. It just sends the complete wrong message to recruits in attendance. Don't be part of the problem. Don't be trashy. That's the nicest way I can put it. Support the team, or don't go. Go Vols.

If JG pulls another goof, I expect it to happen.

Reactions: AllVols
Will the Boo’s be for CJP for playing JG or at JG? I’m thinking it will be toward CJP.

I mean, is there a difference between the two? People keep saying this exact same thing, but I don't see how boo'ing the person JG and boo'ing Pruitt for playing JG are any different. They both relay the message that you don't like JG.

VN Store

Back