Pruitt "Struggling" Says Griffith

A butt-hurt Griffith posts his usual throw-it-out-there BS and hope it sticks..WAY too early for judgement but some media can't help but stoke the fires..
Kinda sad IMO....

Griffith is just pizzed cuz he wanted to be Schiano's Wing Man for boys nite out.

Griffith is a Siamese Twin with CBJ. They were surgically separated from the 69 position at birth.

Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Mike Griffin was spoonfed info from Butch. Butch is now gone and obviously Griff will get nothing from this staff. He's just mad online, nothing important or insightful.

Doesn't say much, facts mentioned are verifiable, rest is opinion and characterization. Doesn't approach libel (defamation is libel in print, slander in speech).

Hard to see it getting much traction, as it's mostly rehash.

Last edited:
If you want mike gone then stop reading and posting his garbage. Right now he is making money because everyone is reading this. Every click = more money for him and longevity in his career. Anyone reading this is to blame for his success (which yall and myself despise)

Reactions: 2 people
so tired of cowderly writers...."this coach is awful, but he may be the one to win it all"...blah, blah, blah....rambling submission, "publized hires"..how can you ***** about that? this place has publicized the Easter Bunny to Santa Claus.

more douche baggery

Siap.

I actually debated not posting this, because, IMO, it borders on slanderous. The amount of hearsay and speculation presented in this article as fact, after everything Tennessee has been through in that regard, is at best irresponsible, and at worst, complete slander of Pruitt.

Tennessee football podcast: Phillip Fulmer credibility boosts struggling new coach Jeremy Pruitt

To write something like this two weeks in after 5 years of towing the company line with Butch is mind boggling to me.

If you agree, let Mike know.

Our media feeds on controversy. It seems like they want us to stay bad. Most of them are not UT fans.

Did anyone expect Pruitt to completely pull the class together before the early signing period?
Not I. In fact, I would be disappointed if all of Butch's targets had stayed on JP's list. Different players for a different direction.

I hope Fulmer is not too involved with football. For some reason I have the feeling we lost out on Weinke and Thomas due to Phil not wanting to give up control. I hope I am wrong because this could turn into a hot mess very quickly.

Reactions: 5 people
Pruitt is struggling. Hell Lombardi would be struggling right now. He is trying to cobble together a recruiting class and a coaching staff at the same time while also keeping his obligation with Alabama.Quit being a drama queen about it. Slanderous? Well at least you can spell it.

Cant understand why he is still coaching Bama. Can find a lot of cases of coaches leaving before big bowl games to get established in a new HC gig (Kiffin last year, even Cutcliffe before the 98 championsip game)

I read it and although I don't keep up with different writers, I saw nothing that wasn't true. Recruiting is gonna struggle with the regime change. Probably will keep most of the 3* recruits already committed (except the ones this staff is telling to look elsewhere) and lose the 4 &5* guys. This recruiting class will not show me what kind of coach was hired. I want to see game on the field coaching and X & Os under game conditions. I'm in the minority who thinks coaching is actually more important than talent. I'll take great coaching with 3* talent over bad coaching with 5* talent. Coaching is undervalued by lots of fans. That is why great coaches get BIG bucks.

Cant understand why he is still coaching Bama. Can find a lot of cases of coaches leaving before big bowl games to get established in a new HC gig (Kiffin last year, even Cutcliffe before the 98 championsip game)

Finishing his job. Integrity.

Perhaps we're a little too sensitive here. As far as hit pieces go, this is the equivalent of a pillow slap. Somewhat misleading but not overtly slanderous IMO.

Griffith studied at the "John Adams" school of
journalism.

I'm onto you Pruitt...
Mr.-Rooney-s-Phone-Call-Ferris-Bueller-s-Day-Off-YouTube.png

The only thing I agree with is the botched hiring of Austin Thomas was embarrassing. Especially after the dumpster fire of a coaching search. Just showed more incompetence from the athletic department

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back