Pruitt on strength and conditioning and nutrition

This guy ☝️! What I have champagne taste but I’m on a beer budget? Sounds like you hang out with a better class of losers .

Not really, I like exploring various culinary experiences. The Internet makes it just a little bit easier now. There are wildlife ranches in parts of the USA that team an open range shooter with a midsized refrigerated truck driver/butcher. They harvest and butcher on the spot, package and bring to the ranch facility from where you order your cuts. There are similar places overseas including Africa that do the same. But for animals not native to the USA, I prefer those raised and/or imported to a select few large western ranches. I tend to order quite infrequently as it can be rather expensive. I try to hit them when the harvest season is nearly over or they have packets of frozen unsold meats and must make room for newly harvested meat. It's cheaper but still costly depending on the cut. Also, my nephew or son-in-law give me deer and elk cuts. He nearly always bags what he's hunting. Your taste might be different from mine so if you try guineafowl, you might not like it. I didn't.

Heart Attack Central if so. I'd like to think it was a balanced protein, minerals, vitamin, liquids, red blood cell, muscle, and bone development diet. Along with the proper weights (not machine) based regime.

Now, don't misunderstand me, I like steak and potatoes myself but not daily. Chicken too, and I like fish even better, but red meat-wise, few things compare to a thick bison, elk, Welch Mountain Sheep, or nyala steak. Served with russet potatoes baked, sliced open, the potato interior removed, mashed, impregnated with chopped red onion, chopped celery, about 1tablespoon salt. Then topped with a sour cream and horseradish mix. Add vinegar-spiked turnip greens, chilled boiled beets, cornbread, and Rapazzini Chateau Garlic drinking Wine. But again, not on a daily basis. Just feed them boys right, bulk 'em up, develop them and Tennessee-terrorize the SEC as in days of yore.

Thank you for that.. now I'm f'n hungry!

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
When I fly into Nashville there are two stops on my must list: Waffle House for breakfast & White Castle for lunch/supper. Don't have Waffle House in south central Texas.
I remember flying back home for vacation, we landed in Nashville about midnight, got to settled into our hotel around 2am. My daughter and I were in Waffle House around 2:01.. lol. That double pecan waffle is the business !!! So whenever we fly back, that's the first thing on the agenda 😊.

Heart Attack Central if so. I'd like to think it was a balanced protein, minerals, vitamin, liquids, red blood cell, muscle, and bone development diet. Along with the proper weights (not machine) based regime.

Now, don't misunderstand me, I like steak and potatoes myself but not daily. Chicken too, and I like fish even better, but red meat-wise, few things compare to a thick bison, elk, Welch Mountain Sheep, or nyala steak. Served with russet potatoes baked, sliced open, the potato interior removed, mashed, impregnated with chopped red onion, chopped celery, about 1tablespoon salt. Then topped with a sour cream and horseradish mix. Add vinegar-spiked turnip greens, chilled boiled beets, cornbread, and Rapazzini Chateau Garlic drinking Wine. But again, not on a daily basis. Just feed them boys right, bulk 'em up, develop them and Tennessee-terrorize the SEC as in days of yore.
Dude calm tf down!! I dont care if they fees them little debbie cakes and butter. As long as we are thick in the trenches and getting wins

Krystal currently is offering all you can eat for $5.99. So that could be beefer-upper and budget-cutter.

VN Store

Back