Pruitt moves down the hotseat rankings

Last week he was #1 now he's #8, oddly enough Kirby Smart is #10 which is funny to me. Good ole Lovie Smith is now at the top spot and apparently he has a fairly large buyout which once again is funny to me

Do we detect a trend here? If so, it's about time!

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Him being at 1 to begin with was foolish. He gets another year regardless in my opinion and rightfully so. I’ve been as critical as anyone but the constant turnover isn’t good for the program. If there’s no improvement next year then it’s time to move on.

Tenn defeats MSU and all of a sudden bamm!! We have found our coach! Beat Bamma Missouri and any team that counts. TOP teams. Not lose to GA ST. How many games has pruitt been demolished in by 25 pts or more? Too many. After a beat down by Saban once again he will be back on the hot list. Next year will be the same.

Tenn defeats MSU and all of a sudden bamm!! We have found our coach! Beat Bamma Missouri and any team that counts. TOP teams. Not lose to GA ST. How many games has pruitt been demolished in by 25 pts or more? Too many. After a beat down by Saban once again he will be back on the hot list. Next year will be the same.

If you can’t enjoy the things that went well then your never going to be happy with anything.

This post reminds me so much of the woman that calls into pawls show wanting to fire Saban for not winning the NC 3 out of 4 years

Last week he was #1 now he's #8, oddly enough Kirby Smart is #10 which is funny to me. Good ole Lovie Smith is now at the top spot and apparently he has a fairly large buyout which once again is funny to me

He was never near the #1 spot in the first place. All these butthurt media members just opening their mouths to get clicks.

I would be happy to see tenn win against Alabama for the 1st time in 15 yrs! Hell beat someone besides Kentucky and lesser opponents. Maybe Missouri will be down this year! Oh wait they have destroyed the vols too many times. Beat vandy on a regular basis. Until then one win doesnt a champion make. Pruitt hasnt come close to proving hes anything purported to be. Defensive guru!? So over rated until proven. Past performance is future expectations

How’s the “great state of Mississippi” this week?

I thought Lovie was still in an airplane encircling Knoxville....???

VN Store

Back