Pruitt making BOLD predictions

"In a few years . . . " Not exactly bold. How many years is "a few?" We've been in that kind of mode for pretty much the whole time since Phillip Fulmer left. But it is comforting that the Coach actually seems to believe in what he is doing (and that he actually knows how to coach, unlike the last crew who would say stuff like this but it was obvious he was just a used car salesman).

I agree. I remember when Johnny went back to Pittsburgh, the next four years all he did was talk about how bad the program was when he got there!

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I think Fulmer is doing a good job as AD and Pruitt and Staff are building an impressive Defense anchored by the secondary.

I’ll get heat for it but I have full confidence in JG. I believe he can get it done. I believe he has the tools to make the right decisions and given the opportunity he can run too.
I thought he looked like a butt fumble from disaster when he ran the ball.

I thought he looked like a butt fumble from disaster when he ran the ball.

He’s not a blazer but he’s got decent wheels to get a few if and when it breaks down. There’s no question he can throw the ball and make all the plays. The man just needs confidence and I think Weinke will bring that out in him

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
I've bought into quite a few empty promises and bold predictions by CJPs predecessors, so hey, why not one more time??????

Signed
Pavlovian Vol Fan

Reactions: lukeneyland
After the last decade I really don't listen to what coaches say anymore. No offense but the past few coaches have pretty much ruined that.
Dooley actually understood offensive football and wasn't a total moron. I'm honestly astounded that Butch has made it past the highschool level, I'm not surprised that he underachieved with brilliant players. But I'm still shocked at he got them to begin with

I really like Pruitt........but really what is he supposed to say: “hey guy in a few years we are going to be able to beat Vandy and SC?”

In no way is this a “bold” statement nor is it anything that should cause a controversy. Heck he better be saying this and believing it..........which I think he does.

VN Store

Back