Pruitt losing the team....

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
To be honest my nephew Brandon shocked me when he went at JG. Brandon is not that type of guy to do what he did, so for Brandon to go off on JG it had to be something that JG said or did. That's the type of attitude he gotta have.

Not trying to put words in his mouth, and I'm sure you can just ask him when you talk to him, but to me it looked like QB1 was barking at him first on that play. It appeared that Brandon reacted.

When players start fighting each other on the sideline you have a huge problem and anyone could have seen it coming. That is everyone other than the head coach apparently.
Jarrett Guarantano, Brandon Johnson separated by coaches after failed fourth down

This is not losing the team. This is 2 teammates showing frustration. Families do fight from time to time.

Now, have the players lost faith in JG? They certainly wouldn't say it even if they did, but I think anyone with a brain can see that their faith in JG as their leader is waning at the very least. Hopefully Maurer or Bailey become the emotional leader this team needs moving forward. Anyone can be a decent QB with the right coaching. Great QBs are generally great leaders and hold the team accountable. JG definitely is not that. I've never once seen JG show leadership ability on the field. I've seen grit and toughness, but not leadership.

VN Store

Back