Pruitt indirectly described the difference in QBs

Pure BS. You spent your "life" here most of the summer with your ignorance. Now that you've been proven 100% wrong... you disappear.

You were clueless and delusionally wrong. Still are.

You still trying that ignorance? JG came in today and they went HYPER safe. They know they can't let him take risks downfield. They know they can let Maurer do that. He's going to make freshman mistakes. That's expected. But he's also going to give you a chance to win. JG has never done that.

If you are "safe" to the point of taking almost no risks then you won't have turnovers. You also won't have points... which is the story of JG's career.
Just ignore him ...your life will be better for it. Everyone in the stadium was talking how conservative they got with JG. Coaches don't trust JG for good reason. You can't help the 1%.

Reactions: lifeVol
Check the results pal.One has just as many ints with a third the tds and a 20 point worse completion percentage. 😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah. The result is that the team plays with energy and effort when Maurer starts. He takes the risks necessary to win. If you weren't so completely delusional, you'd say, "Yeah, I wish JG would do that" rather than continue to be so ignorant.

Still right like usual.
JG was set up with a lead. I'm happy that he did what he did. He handed the ball off and hit some hyper-safe passes. If he's the starter... UT loses by 2 or 3 scores.

BM did provide a spark. It lasted for a quarter and a half.
He made Fr mistakes but drove the Vols today too. JG handed the ball off. It was great to see the rest of the team carry him... but that's pretty much what it was. Against a team that UT needs a playmaker at QB... he virtually guarantees a loss.

I just hope Maurer isn't out long. I'd really like to see UT in a bowl.

I would LOVE to say that JG came in after watching Maurer and started hitting some of the throws that separate them. He didn't. Still late on almost every throw.

Reactions: lifeVol
Just ignore him ...your life will be better for it. Everyone in the stadium was talking how conservative they got with JG. Coaches don't trust JG for good reason. You can't help the 1%.
Just having fun. I love to pull that guy in deeper. The more wrong he is... the further he gets away from having the courage to step back, take an honest look, and admit he was wrong. He's drowning in it.

Reactions: spyfish007
Just having fun. I love to pull that guy in deeper. The more wrong he is... the further he gets away from having the courage to step back, take an honest look, and admit he was wrong. He's drowning in it.
He's set in his racist ways, he's not going to change. Notice, he hadn't shown back up until Maurer got hurt.

Reactions: sjt18
Check the results pal.One has just as many ints with a third the tds and a 20 point worse completion percentage. 😂😂😂😂😂

Still right like usual.

BM did provide a spark. It lasted for a quarter and a half.
You both are putting this crap in front of a win that they both contributed to. K town is wrong and childish for not posting until it benefits him k town there was people thought you was hurt because you vanished. And sjt18 don't let him pull you down to his level. The kids won today. They shall celebrate with honor today no need for this.

They was playing the clock and wanting to beat down their D . I truly think they would have went that way with either one at QB. And it worked our team physically whipped their team in the second half.

You both are putting this crap in front of a win that they both contributed to. K town is wrong and childish for not posting until it benefits him k town there was people thought you was hurt because you vanished. And sjt18 don't let him pull you down to his level. The kids won today. They shall celebrate with honor today no need for this.
I'm just having fun with him now. It appears that he has virtually no self awareness. I think most everyone else sees how ridiculous he is... Frankly, I think he deserves a good dose of ridicule. All he would have to do is say, "You guys were right. It should have seen it". But he won't. He'll do like so many others have. He'll either disappear completely or change his screen name.

Reactions: spyfish007
They was playing the clock and wanting to beat down their D . I truly think they would have went that way with either one at QB. And it worked our team physically whipped their team in the second half.
At this point... BM doesn't do "safe" well. I think UT still would have won but not the same way.

He's set in his racist ways, he's not going to change. Notice, he hadn't shown back up until Maurer got hurt.
Yeah. Hated Dormady. Has no use for Maurer or Shrout. LOVES JG. Liked Dobbs. I wonder if he hated Worley and Peterman too.

His hate seems to be specifically directed toward white kids competing with black kids for the job.

The laughable thing is that he accused others here of racism. UT was one of the first if not the first team in the SEC to have a black starting QB. All of us "racists" pull for a team that hasn't had a majority white starting line up in about 40 years. Like so many things in our society today... those charging racism are engaging in projection. They're the racists... those they accuse are not.

VN Store

Back