Pruitt, Fulmer, Helton and Friend Visit Cade Mays

Mays just tweeted:

Cade Mays‏
@CadeMays68
Follow Follow @CadeMays68
More
I will be announcing my commitment and signing to the school I choose on Wednesday in the Knoxville Catholic gym at 2:30!

5:56 AM - 18 Dec 2017

It seems like both UGA and Clemson are claiming he chose them.

Mays just tweeted:

Cade Mays‏
@CadeMays68
Follow Follow @CadeMays68
More
I will be announcing my commitment and signing to the school I choose on Wednesday in the Knoxville Catholic gym at 2:30!

5:56 AM - 18 Dec 2017

It seems like both UGA and Clemson are claiming he chose them.

Since he is a nice Catholic HS Kid and has no ego what so ever, why doesn't he just send his letter in when it's time. Why have a freaking school function over it?

UGA has a recruiting juggernaut going on if he does choose them. It does not bode well they get this young man and the #1 QB coming out of hs while starting a true frosh this year. SMDH anybody know if Kirby has emulated Kiffin's hostess program or something??

Since he is a nice Catholic HS Kid and has no ego what so ever, why doesn't he just send his letter in when it's time. Why have a freaking school function over it?

Maybe others will sign at the function as well.

I'm taking Pruitt's advice and not gonna worry about the ones that don't want to be Tennessee Volunteers.

Reactions: 3 people
If he were signing with Tennessee, would you say the same thing?

But he isn’t and that is the whole point. None of this issue of no home visit and accusations against CJP would have been an issue. My whole post was a what if but you latched on like a good troll and ran with it.

And yes, if he had signed with UT I maintain that my experience with Catholic HS athletes is one of attitude and entitlement.

So if being in championship contentions is really his reasoning, then why did he commit in the first place? Tennessee never even sniffed an SEC East title under Butch. So how does the wanting to compete for championships explain his commitment to us?

Thats all BS. Mays trolled us harder than Gruden did.

First of all, Gruden didn’t troll you. You grudennites trolled yourselves. It’s not his place to put silly rumors to bed. Would have been nice if he did, but it’s not his job to come on Fox News every time TN starts those rumors every five years and squash them. He’s a tv personality so I’m sure the attention only helps him. If you don’t look at it from that side then your not being realistic.

Secondly, if your trying to compare 2 years ago to this year, youre also not being very realistic. Like butch or not, things were looking up 2 years ago before he royally laid it to us. If your trying to tell yourself that a 9-4 season compared to a 4-8 season doesn’t weigh heavy on the incoming kids, then your just plain wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
To those of you who are complaining about the school function that Catholic is having for Mays -

Do you not realize that almost every high school has events for all their players that sign scholarships? The local high school in my community (which is a public school) has events for all those that sign for all sports. They also honor those that receive academic scholarships and awards as well.

It is called honoring the kids for their accomplishments.

Yes, its overkill for any player

I disagree. Take a look at social media on signing day. You will see events and celebrations at lots of high schools in the state of Tennessee. And not just for the major colleges and universities.

To those of you who are complaining about the school function that Catholic is having for Mays -

Do you not realize that almost every high school has events for all their players that sign scholarships? The local high school in my community (which is a public school) has events for all those that sign for all sports. They also honor those that receive academic scholarships and awards as well.

It is called honoring the kids for their accomplishments.

Agree kind of
Generally one for all students not one for 1 kid. Generally

Not saying mine is the gospel truth but have a good MSU source and he says Pruitt was their 2nd choice behind Moorhead.

Then why the frick would they offer Pruitt first if he was their second choice?

Who ever told you what they did is probably lying to ya bud

Reactions: 2 people
What nonsense is that? Show me what's triggering you.

It's a reply to a post accusing Pruitt of being a drunk. Adjust your sarcasm meter, Princess.

Donuts and Shoney's? Adjust your own, Duchess. Off the subject and seriously, Happy Holidays and have a wonderful New Year.

I have not been impressed with their recruiting at all thus far. If they cant even get a legacy like Cade Mays, we are in trouble. And we only have a 50/50 chance to land a no-name QB who threw as many interceptions as he threw tds. That is our big plan at QB. God help us...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back