Pruitt Fired for Cause. No buyout. Fulmer retiring.

Told you guys in December. We will probably end up paying a couple million after Pruitt contests this decision but regardless we are off the hook on the entire contract.
And here is, out of hibernation to provide us with “insights”. Go back to your hole—or golf course—we don’t need your crap.

I wonder if they negotiated some compensation for his trip to Cali and to retain players..... very crazy times and, well, just wow....

While I thought it was time for Pruitt to leave, I didn't think they would pull the trigger this year. I guess the question I have: If he had a winning season, would TN have made an issue of infractions or turned their heads. If the answer is, they would have turned their heads....I take issue with that. But at the end of the day, it's a business.....

Reactions: UTN '74
Be careful what you wish for.....you might just get it....JP is history....who is the future?

I was not shocked that Pruitt is being let go WITH BUYOUT MITIGATED, but with the timing and Fulmer also stepping down, unless they have an AD on a string who has a double secret big time coach on the hook, I FEAR they have been putting together the dreaded emergency interim plan. Don't know if that is why they brought in alumni Steele for sure, but he is probably in plan B.1. The timing of the whole investigation was just worst case and this confirms why no announcements from AD on Pruitt. I would find it hard to believe many of the coaches that have been on the board are in play. Maybe with the big buyout gone they won't need the money guys to chip in. There is a big chance the only executable plans will be less than thrilling to a large majority of our fanbase. That is the reason I have been saying CPF was trying get to the next cycle. He did not want to have to pick from a bad field like last time, so he will defer to the next guy. Maybe we get lucky. Due some.

Amazing but not too shocking news! there will be some celebrating . . . .

Attachments

• 763ca400b25ac1fad63ea9c8f87ff190_7f8844c63737f8adc9448c427d511515_SgtCsls_14921168487688.jpg
    763ca400b25ac1fad63ea9c8f87ff190_7f8844c63737f8adc9448c427d511515_SgtCsls_14921168487688.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 33
We would be effed if he were the head football coach this coming season.
No doubt. But that's another discussion, and I would have preferred him fired for sucking at being a coach.

Instead, we have coaches fired for cause due to infractions, and an AD that has "retired" with years left on his contract. That doesn't make you worried in the slightest? That sounds like some bad sh*t to me.

VN Store

Back