Pruitt & Dooley back looking for a job probably

DaddyChad

Don’t have a f-cking clue but I know changing coaches, techniques and programs has resulted in the least physical SEC football team most of the last 15 years. I’m a firm believer in “failure is often internal”
Wasnt a lot of accountability on the strength and conditioning front for a while. That crap is contagious too.

Coddlecreek1

I think Sherrer and Dooley will probably find NFL jobs. Dooley always seems to land on his feet somewhere.

The Giants issues are way bigger than a couple of position coaches. They are the result of years of poor roster management.
hate to pile on, but Dave Gettelman (GM), just retired (sure), never understood that hire . Panthers had gotten rid of him . Giants
are at a critical point . Step 1 -GM and then trickle down

VAVol85

hate to pile on, but Dave Gettelman (GM), just retired (sure), never understood that hire . Panthers had gotten rid of him . Giants
are at a critical point . Step 1 -GM and then trickle down
Agree - Gettelman was the poor roster management that I’m talking about.

My post was just suggesting that I don’t think anyone who follows NFL is going to avoid Dools and Sherrer because the Giants suck. Sort of like blaming the corporals for the generals battle plan.

tbh

Adequately Gruntled Member
Rush Propst is tanned, rested, and ready if the Giants are looking. 😂🤣😂🤣
Beldar and Propst would fit well on a Kiffin-led staff. Kiffin would chase the co-eds, Propst would chase their mommas visiting on parents' weekend, and Beldar would chase the livestock out at the ag school paddocks.

UTblood4life

Storm Chaser
Blue font
Jeremy Pruitt is welcomed back to Knoxville for dc
And Dooley as a off coordinator
Lyle Jones as an analyst
And we pay for bama recruits
I kid I kid
Eff them guys

photovol

Screw both Pruitt and Dooley, they both did damage to a once proud football program!
Screw em, they robbed UT for millions, screw em again for good measure:)

RTE

I’m sure the state of Alabama has a middle school PE instructor job available that’ll fit like a glove for Jeremy Pruitt. Press conference would be interesting.
Listen here, Tiffany Sue! Who's the interim PE Coach? It ain't you, sister! So when ah sez to send red rover over, you'd better damn well SEND RED ROVER OVER! Right quick, too! Git it? I ain't goin' to tell you agin! Now git back over there with your team before I kick yer a$$!

Last edited:

lilesrt

Listen here, Tiffany Sue! Who's the interim PE Coach? It ain't you, sister! So when ah sez to send red rover over, you'd better damn well send RED ROVER over! Right quick, now! Git it? I ain't goin' to tell you agin! Now git back over there with your team before I kick yer a$$!
Nice.

VN Store