Pruitt commits minor violation

I've said it a million times, but the NCAA is a complete joke. It's virtually impossible not to commit recruiting violations, which of course, creates the issue of arbitrary enforcement.

What was the one we had last year with Fulmer? Like Fulmer said "good job out there" or something to a player and that was an NCAA violation.

He was actively coaching them during practice. He gave pointers to one of the OL.

I thought Fulmer was a has been to many around here. If so, how could his pointer be useful or "coaching"?

People always want the new shiny thing. In fairness in Fulmers final years our secondary was garbage. Doesn’t mean he can’t coach an O-Line.

That being said the AD can’t be an on the field coach.

Behind a soft paywall, but do other schools get this kind of media attention?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.23310ed23219

Bama reported two violations a few days ago and some smaller sports publications reported on it, but TN does and I get the Washington Post, ESPN, and Associated Press all sending me alerts.

Yeah, I always resort to the WaPo to get my sports news.

More of an article about the absurdity of the 'AA where a former student can't congratulate his HS for winning a title.

C'mon Pruitt, you dillweed!!! We can't field a team of superstars with minor violations. We need MAJOR violations to attract the best. Get your act together, Coach!

Amen on the NCAA being a joke...North Carolina violated for years on classes for basketball and should have received serious penalties....no penalties, so the NCAA is a joke.

UNC getting away with that represents the most aggregious institutional fraud ever perpetuated by an oversight committee.

Reactions: Smallvol#1 and AM64
He told his old high school congrats on a championship and congratulated the coach..... lol 😂 such a big violation.....

and it was a basketball championship at that, this is as serious as the toilet drinking story, see prison combo sink toilets that are said to be suicide proof.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
The NCAA became a joke when they let Tyrelle Pryor and his merry band of misfits play in the sugar bowl and serve their suspension the next year for tattoogate......and they made this decision in about 36 hours. Meanwhile athletes who have done no wrong wait months for the clearinghouse to validate their summer courses so they can enroll after missing 3-4 games into the season.

VN Store

Back