Pruitt comments on Coach Heupel

VolForLife83

“I think for any fan base, it’s just patience,” said Pruitt. “Everbody wants it right now and nobody wants it more than the players and the coaches. I think if you look at Tennessee this past year, I think Josh and his staff have done a really, really great job of transitioning. That’s always tough when you replace a staff.”

“I think they did an outstanding job. I think they’re building something there — especially on offense. If you can score as many as they can, you’re dangerous every week.”

Former Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt comments on how Josh Heupel is doing at Tennessee

These comments cement what I believed all along. UT told Pruitt to pound sand, Pruitt filed suit saying he had all the evidence for the NCAA, UT said look here's a third of what the buyout was, speak nice and go away.

Now he's just doing image rebuilding.

These comments cement what I believed all along. UT told Pruitt to pound sand, Pruitt filed suit saying he had all the evidence for the NCAA, UT said look here's a third of what the buyout was, speak nice and go away.

Now he's just doing image rebuilding.
I was gonna say similar Indy. I am actually a little shocked that the Sand mountain simp exhibited the good judgement to not act like an immature red neck for once .

I’m assuming JP has designs on getting back in the college game at some point so making comments that show a bit of class and humility is obviously the right thing for him to do in this sort of situation.

**** Pruitt. His agent , who I’m assuming is still Jimmy Sexton probably told him criticizing and threatening your former employer will get you nowhere and after that’s what happened in a rare moment of clarity he realized his agent was correct. Too late you effing redneck piece of shat!
FIFY BBV 😁

Reactions: BigBadVol
“I think for any fan base, it’s just patience,” said Pruitt. “Everbody wants it right now and nobody wants it more than the players and the coaches. I think if you look at Tennessee this past year, I think Josh and his staff have done a really, really great job of transitioning. That’s always tough when you replace a staff.”

“I think they did an outstanding job. I think they’re building something there — especially on offense. If you can score as many as they can, you’re dangerous every week.”

Former Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt comments on how Josh Heupel is doing at Tennessee
I’m not sure I would listen to anything he has to say, considering how bad he was as HC.

He knows he had every opportunity to be great at UT. He also knows he blew it and it was all his own fault.

The only thing holding the current HC of the Vols back is the current HC of the Vols no matter when, no matter who(Post JM. He brought us out of the 60s).

Reactions: CrazyUncleVol

We were patient. Losing to Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Arkansas,Georgia State, BYU, Missouri and South Carolina all within three seasons time is criminal. We’ve got too many resources and history to do that. The fact that it never occurred to him to buy a QB and someone to coach him is almost unbelievable.

VN Store

Back