Pruitt comments on Coach Heupel

wmcovol

These comments cement what I believed all along. UT told Pruitt to pound sand, Pruitt filed suit saying he had all the evidence for the NCAA, UT said look here's a third of what the buyout was, speak nice and go away.

Now he's just doing image rebuilding.

I think Pruitt was told, and he listened, that if you plan to EVER coach college again, you better clean up and take the high road. Sexton or Saban probably told him.

I doubt Tennessee paid him a dime. If it was from the University, it would have to be accounted for. And why would a booster pay Pruitt? No tax incentive like a contribution would be.

Mccage

**** Pruitt. He probably realized criticizing and threatening your former employer will get you nowhere. Too late you effing hillbilly piece of shat!
Some of them there hills where the Pruitt clan reside are connected to Tennessee.
I know it must come to a shock but usuns that live over here in Tenn. ain't all Billies. We got some Jimmy Joe's, Earls, Juniors, and even a Clyde or two.

jim pique

Pruitt and Tennessee football were like what Rodney Dangerfield said in "Back to school","my ex wife was an earth sign,I was a water sign.Together we made mud!"

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
Correctly used “have” in front of “done.” Also correctly used “did” instead of “done.” Clearly written by someone else
That's what I was thinking. Someone threw their voice in Pruitt's mouth, and #1 that's really unsanitary, and #2 no way he said something that correctly elocuted.

njvols

Pruitt couldn't have pulled off what Heupel did last season.
Correct. If he weren’t fired he’d have been fired for sure after last year. What JP did with the talent he had was crazy. Though we’d have had a better D more than likely because of everyone we lost when JP left

Woke

Pruitt was a HS level HC
Dooley was an Admin
Butch was a salesman
Heup is a real coach relentless about building a winning culture, developing players, and scoring points
“we’re either winning or we’re losing”

VN Store