Pruitt cancels scrimmage (due to covid-related absences and injuries)

This credible eouugh for you
Misconceptions about Flu Vaccines

What about people who get a seasonal flu vaccine and still get sick with flu symptoms?

A third reason why some people may experience flu symptoms despite getting vaccinated is that they may have been exposed to a flu virus that is very different from the viruses the vaccine is designed to protect against. The ability of a flu vaccine to protect a person depends largely on the similarity or “match” between the viruses selected to make the vaccine and those spreading and causing illness. There are many different flu viruses that spread and cause illness among people. For more information, see Influenza (Flu) Viruse
You missed the point. This is from the CDC: "Most flu vaccines in the United States protect against four different flu viruses (“quadrivalent”); an influenza A (H1N1) virus, an influenza A (H3N2) virus, and two influenza B viruses."

You missed the point. This is from the CDC: "Most flu vaccines in the United States protect against four different flu viruses (“quadrivalent”); an influenza A (H1N1) virus, an influenza A (H3N2) virus, and two influenza B viruses."
There are many versions of the flu. Each year they look at which strains may be more prevalent and use a vaccine that protects against them. Some people get the version of the flu that the vaccine for that year was not designed to protect against. BTW there are at least 6 versions of Corona virus. So a vaccine isn't going to be 100% effective.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
So your point is that out of the numerous variations of the flu...they guess which 4 might work and thats the vaccine.

Wow. Didn't realize how far off my statmemt was...🤡

There are many versions of the flu. Each year they look at which strains may be more prevalent and use a vaccine that protects against them. Some people get the version of the flu that the vaccine for that year was not designed to protect against. BTW there are at least 6 versions of Corona virus. So a vaccine isn't going to be 100% effective.
Not even close to the point.

So your point is that out of the numerous variations of the flu...they guess which 4 might work and thats the vaccine.

Wow. Didn't realize how far off my statmemt was...🤡
You might want to go back and read what my original post was disputing.

You might want to go back and read what my original post was disputing.
I did. You bolded where i stated it was 1 strain of the flu...even said i wonder where they get this info and why they believe it...

I showed you and your big gotcha was its 4 strains..🤯

I did. You bolded where i stated it was 1 strain of the flu...even said i wonder where they get this info and why they believe it...

I showed you and your big gotcha was its 4 strains..🤯
It's not a "big gotcha". It's proving a BS statement that you spewed as incorrect, but you keep digging.

Why are we playing this year again ? So stupid just come back next season after we have a vaccine. Games will have to be moved or canceled because so many players will have to sit out or quarentine for two weeks makes no sense to try and play this fall and this season will absolutely be a write off and not legitimate I don’t care what anybody says that it will. And it’s only a matter of time before a player gets seriously sick or dies or a coach does. Greed for money over lives everytime in this country sad to see.
I wish you would just stop posting.

Another personal experience, the whole battalion was sick back in January in Kandahar. Same symptoms especially with breathing. I suspect MERS not SARS, of course no testing done, I was miserable and yet still went on routine 8-9 mile foot and mounted patrols and still came out 10 days later fine. No fatalities due to illness in the unit.
I just wanted to personally thank you for your service to this great country.

I wonder if a player has already gotten the virus they'll understand that they have immunity. Or will they still put them in quarantine if they are near somebody who had it?

I wonder if a player has already gotten the virus they'll understand that they have immunity. Or will they still put them in quarantine if they are near somebody who had it?
The lunacy that characterizes the response to this virus will probably still put said player in quarantine. It's like giving a woman with her tubes tied a pregnancy test.

kkiddie doc post: 18594742 said:
The lunacy that characterizes the response to this virus will probably still put said player in quarantine. It's like giving a woman with her tubes tied a pregnancy test.
Its what I am afraid of.

if the world stays on the course it’s on til next fall, the impacts of that will surpass the impacts this virus has had directly. There’s countries that rely on tourism for example where the residents are literally starving to death now. That’s not even mentioning the loss of jobs in our own country. I’ll take my chances surviving this virus that has a absurdly small chance of hurting me as opposed to starving to death or losing my job

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Maybe I'm missing your point, but if hopping in and out of threads posting out of context posts makes you happy, you do you!
My point is nothing more than to share truth. Vaccines are not God. They don't save everyone. I'm 42 and never had the flu. Until I was 30 I never had the flu vaccine even though I saw someone die from it. When I had my first child I took the vaccine and have every year since. Still haven't had the flu but my one data point doesn't mean flu vaccines are pointless or that they work.

Where do you live? What city (or town)? East Tennessee I'm guessing? Apalachicia? Someplace like that?

I just wanted to personally thank you for your service to this great country.
Not necessary my friend. I just wanted to put my experience out there. I defer to you on the difference between the two viruses. I know they’re cousins but that’s about it.

VN Store

Back